Sergio Aguero

AntiUnited said:
mgreenz97 said:
AntiUnited said:
Selfish, and under cooked = should be on the bench earning his spot.

That was before the united game he was playing shit then. i stand by what i said.
You can stand by what you said until the cows come home, you will be wrong regardless. Honestly, if you think he has been shit up until yesterday you're off your head and I can only think you're on here to wum.
You could argue he hasn't been on top form, that would easily be countered by the fact that he had no preseason whatsoever and has been slowly playing himself back into form though.
Saying he's been shit just makes any argument you make in future hard to take serious, especially when you're a self confessed Dzeko fanboy.

M147WN said:
vlad06 said:
I know it's dead gay but I would let Sergio shag my MRS ALL DAY LONG,
I've been married for 23years so he could just have mine and fuck off with her!
.....I'd want assurances he'd still be playing for us though :-)

these are the comments that keep me coming back ..........hahahahahhahahha

Can I ask you all what your honest opinions are regarding Agueros future? When I saw he signed that 1 year extension, my immediate reaction was that it was a way for him to bump up his wages, whilst at the same time giving City a bit more leverage when the time comes to flog him. However, one thing I've noticed with him is that he almost always seems to raise his arms in celebration when City score, even when its not a particularly important goal, and he does seem in general to really be enjoying himself. Do you all see him as a long term City player like Vinnie?

(for the sake of Clarity, Im not a City fan, but my teams a Mickey mouse non-league outfit so theres no WUMMING attempt here)

NIKOLAIPUTIN said:
Can I ask you all what your honest opinions are regarding Agueros future? When I saw he signed that 1 year extension, my immediate reaction was that it was a way for him to bump up his wages, whilst at the same time giving City a bit more leverage when the time comes to flog him. However, one thing I've noticed with him is that he almost always seems to raise his arms in celebration when City score, even when its not a particularly important goal, and he does seem in general to really be enjoying himself. Do you all see him as a long term City player like Vinnie?

(for the sake of Clarity, Im not a City fan, but my teams a Mickey mouse non-league outfit so theres no WUMMING attempt here)
Well I think he enjoys it at city and I can't see city selling him for any less than £40 million. The only club he could possibly go to in my opinion would be Real Madrid. Having said that if city are still winning trophies then he would want to stay. I think he realises he is idolised.

NIKOLAIPUTIN said:

A rag with a time machine?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.