Sergio Aguero

baildon blue said:
Aguero was quality yesterday . That 1st goal was outstanding .

It really was.

At the risk of repeating myself, we were saying at half-time that there are very few players in the world who could have scored that, and having watched a few times since - MotD, OS highlights - I'm more convinced than ever it was a strike of the very highest order.

To be able to put the ball in the net from that angle really does take a player of the very highest quality.

There is no doubt in my mind that Kun Agüero is one of the best strikers in the world.

All he needs to do this season is stay fit. He scored 30 goals in his first season with us, I think he can get that in the league alone. If we're playing the right system, more attacks, more goals, no reason he can't be the third highest scoring player in Europe.

AntiUnited said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
AntiUnited said:
That was before the united game he was playing shit then. i stand by what i said.
So you stand by what you said that he should have been on the bench earning his spot, but then go on to post that based on yesterdays performance he deserves to be in the starting line up .

Not quite sure you've thought the logistics of your position on this one.

He was playing regardless. and before the united match he should have been benched for the neg/dzeko combo.
Why don't you stick to appraising the potential of a Suarez/Sturridge partnership.

EricBrooksGhost said:
AntiUnited said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
So you stand by what you said that he should have been on the bench earning his spot, but then go on to post that based on yesterdays performance he deserves to be in the starting line up .

Not quite sure you've thought the logistics of your position on this one.

He was playing regardless. and before the united match he should have been benched for the neg/dzeko combo.
Why don't you stick to appraising the potential of a Suarez/Sturridge partnership.

Why dont mind your own buizz for once. only thing u do is follow where ever i post and make snide as remarks.

AntiUnited said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
AntiUnited said:

Why dont mind your own buizz for once. only thing u do is follow where ever i post and make snide as remarks.
Because you are Scouse loving Dzeko obsessive who chats shit and pretends to support City.

EricBrooksGhost said:
AntiUnited said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

Because you are Scouse loving Dzeko obsessive who chats shit and pretends to support City.

Lol at pretends. also im not aware of a city purity test. 5th time im going to say this i can support who ever i fukin want and i dont need your approval for it or your pathetic acceptance. so run along now sad little twat.

AntiUnited said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
AntiUnited said:

Lol at pretends. also im not aware of a city purity test. 5th time im going to say this i can support who ever i fukin want and i dont need your approval for it or your pathetic acceptance. so run along now sad little twat.

What is the deal with supporting 2 teams though? Most people and I am included struggle to accept that concept its almost alien to football supporters. Not having a go im just trying to understand. Also your complete firewall defence of Dzeko, I know you say its because he gets it bad but I have never seen you in the Nasri thread defending against anything bad said or the Kolarov thread or the Garcia thread who all at some time have taken public enemy No1 from bluemoon posters.

AntiUnited said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
AntiUnited said:

Can you please sort out your spelling of "fuck"; given you use it in so many of your posts you would think you would have it got the hang of it by now.
By the way, do you have a City/Liverpool half and half scarf?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

What is the deal with supporting 2 teams though? Most people and I am included struggle to accept that concept its almost alien to football supporters. Not having a go im just trying to understand. Also your complete firewall defence of Dzeko, I know you say its because he gets it bad but I have never seen you in the Nasri thread defending against anything bad said or the Kolarov thread or the Garcia thread who all at some time have taken public enemy No1 from bluemoon posters.

Cuz i only started watching football recently like a proper amount (moving from the states to dubai). So for me i just dont have that hardcore dedication yet. so i started watching city and pool play alot. i started liking both its that simple really also the fact im not English so it just does not have that hold over me like lets say my home town team the Bengals would. When it comes to the other flame bait threads i thought defending one player would be good enough for now let alone defending nasri. i personally think Garcia is shit and way out of his depth<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:29 pm --<br /><br />
EricBrooksGhost said:
AntiUnited said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

Can you please sort out your spelling of "fuck"; given you use it in so many of your posts you would think you would have it got the hang of it by now.
By the way, do you have a City/Liverpool half and half scarf?

/Yawn try better sosa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.