Sergio Aguero

taconinja said:
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was a leak from Real Madrid. They've coveted Aguero for years.
probably, we should report them for tapping, but we won't so they'll keep doing it.

does anyone know what aguero goal/mins ratio is for city, the site I went on says its 76 min that cant be right

route46 said:
does anyone know what aguero goal/mins ratio is for city, the site I went on says its 76 min that cant be right
This season it's 85 mins

Career wise it's 122 mins

pudge said:
route46 said:
This season it's 85 mins

My numbers are pretty much in agreement - a goal every 88 mins this season (I think you missed the 31 mins he played at Stoke) and one every 124 mins in the last three seasons for City. That breaks down to one every 129 mins as a starter and one every 88 mins as a sub during his time at City.

If you look at his numbers for each of the last three seasons you can see that by his standards, last season was well below par:
2011-12 120 mins/goal
2012-13 160 mins/goal
2013-14 88 mins/goal

Also worth noting that this season's numbers are even more spectacular if you consider that his scoring rate for the first 4 games was one goal from 263 minutes. Since then it's one every 74 minutes! Now if we can just stop conceding...

CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:
route46 said:
This season it's 85 mins

My numbers are pretty much in agreement - a goal every 88 mins this season (I think you missed the 31 mins he played at Stoke) and one every 124 mins in the last three seasons for City. That breaks down to one every 129 mins as a starter and one every 88 mins as a sub during his time at City.

If you look at his numbers for each of the last three seasons you can see that by his standards, last season was well below par:
2011-12 120 mins/goal
2012-13 160 mins/goal
2013-14 88 mins/goal

Also worth noting that this season's numbers are even more spectacular if you consider that his scoring rate for the first 4 games was one goal from 263 minutes. Since then it's one every 74 minutes! Now if we can just stop conceding...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14260/Fixtures/Sergio-Agero" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14260/ ... rgio-Agero</a>

27 mins at Stoke apparently

1108 minutes/13 goals this season
7301 minutes/60 goals during his City career

pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
pudge said:
This season it's 85 mins

2011-12 120 mins/goal
2012-13 160 mins/goal
2013-14 88 mins/goal

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14260/Fixtures/Sergio-Agero" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/14260/ ... rgio-Agero</a>

27 mins at Stoke apparently

1108 minutes/13 goals this season
7301 minutes/60 goals during his City career

Ah, I see what's going on here - WhoScored.com is assuming all games last 90 minutes instead of including the added time at the end. My numbers assume 4 minutes at the end of every game - not exact, obviously, but I think a little better than assuming 90 minutes.

Not that it makes any significant difference to the numbers.

cheers for all that
any idea what his goals/mins ratio is minus pens and also what van persies is in the same time(last year at arse/time at rags) minus pens????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.