Sergio Aguero

I've been watching City for 42 years. I can't think of a better player that has worn the blue shirt.

Phenomenal, hope he sets his sights for the golden boot and keeps smashing them in. Quality signing and in fucking fine form!!

Moorsey 2002 said:
Ovo said:
Moorsey 2002 said:
Think he's currently the best striker in Europe.

If barca do come sniffing then at minimum we should be quoting Falcao's fee.

Or telling them to fuck off.

Yeah I agree that should be the first response, but got a bad feeling that due to his son living in Spain he might ask us to consider a large offer for him from a Spanish club.

Really really hope he doesn't as him and Negredo could tear this league up for years to come.

His son lives in Argentina, she fucked off back there after he told her he was staying in Manchester and not returning to madrid, or so the story goes (:

He will go for no less than what monkey face was sold for, he's twice the player, however, this mentality that people have re:madrid, barca and Munich et al is bollocks, I really don't think that people realise what is going on at our club, we are a major power in world football, we control what happens and will decide the players future, no amount of bullying or propaganda changes that..... Please remember who we're owned by, Perez found out this week!!!!!

totalfootball said:
I reckon Aguero will score 50 goals this season.

I'm thinking 40. Last season I didn't have that belief in him which I had in the first season, but this year he's come back better than ever. Him and Suarez are going to be battling it out for the golden boot, really can't decide who's better. Ill go for Sergio as Suarez is a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.