Sergio Aguero

He definitely could have gone down and won a penalty from the Williams challenge when he rounded the keeper. Williams would have been sent off as well...

I honestly thought that performance by Sergio today,was the worst one I have ever seen him play in a sky blue shirt.
Just one of those "bad days at the office" but at least he has very few and no doubt he`ll be back with a bang.
Not certain if he was playing in Dzekos boots though ?? ;)

Puppet Master Silva said:
I think you're a bit deluded but you're right about one thing, he is the best striker in the world at the moment. Only Ibrahimovic comes close. Ronaldo is the best player in the world at the moment but he's obviously a winger and with messi injured and struggling for form I'd say Aguero is the best striker on current form. I hardly think it's fair to ask Ronaldo to go to Lazio in favour of his boyhood heroes Madrid who will also double his pay. Messi is a product of the youth academy and has won everything he can at Barca, why would he need to move? There's no need to be so short sighted.

short sighted ? who said that ?

oakiecokie said:
I honestly thought that performance by Sergio today,was the worst one I have ever seen him play in a sky blue shirt.
Just one of those "bad days at the office" but at least he has very few and no doubt he`ll be back with a bang.

Certainly wasn't his best day. Hope and expect it was just a one off. He was still very involved in the game

The Fat el Hombre said:
oakiecokie said:

Certainly wasn't his best day. Hope and expect it was just a one off. He was still very involved in the game

kun's worst performance is still a brilliant watch , his effort and movement is a great example to younger players , even on an off day , he doesnt hide and will continually get in scoring positions There is something about argies ,they have a desire and will to win , they will walk the world cup in Brazil.

Aguero_Element said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbHP4_x53fk[/youtube]

This is a really good video of aguero!
That guy has made other good videos for City players; Silva, Yaya, Negredo, and Fernandinho all have compilations on that channel. Made some for non- City players too, like Vidal and Suarez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.