Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have this fucking anxiety feeling when we buy these squad type players that one of the "potentials" like Wilson-Esbrand will get pissed off and leave.

How many have made it into the city first team squad. As for making a profit again, how many have gone onto big and better things,

it's farming players around the world to keep them from other clubs and keeping the agent's sweet, because he's got a very good player on his books, and just maybe we would get first dibs on him

the dirty side of football is rotten to the core and things go on that are not right, both for clubs and players

How many have made it into the city first team squad. As for making a profit again, how many have gone onto big and better things,

it's farming players around the world to keep them from other clubs and keeping the agent's sweet, because he's got a very good player on his books, and just maybe we would get first dibs on him

the dirty side of football is rotten to the core and things go on that are not right, both for clubs and players
Thank you for that ray of sunshine.

I feel that this lad has great potential and should be given the opportunity to break into the team. He has probably been recommended by Vinny. Looks very comfortable on the ball and capable of playing on either side of the pitch. Good asset and we all know how Pep can improve players.
I agree 100%. The same people who were yapping that we should have bought Cucurella last year for 15 mil are the same ones panning this deal because its only 15 mil.

Sorry but as I've never heard of him I have to ask; Why is he so cheap if he's quality and fast and young ? 11m is nothing these days.
Txiki and Pep actually went in for this kid without consulting with you? I'm dumbfounded.
Why was Cucurella so cheap last year?

I always have this fucking anxiety feeling when we buy these squad type players that one of the "potentials" like Wilson-Esbrand will get pissed off and leave.
My feeling is that to be the best club team in the world, you cannot be weak in the player development/transfer market.

If JWE is good enough, he’ll make it at City. If not, he’ll make it where his level earns him a place. There is no place for sentimentality in football, until you get to the point of celebrating a long career.

I wish him nothing but the best for his career, and hope he’s good enough to have it at City, because he looks like he could be a 10 year guy.

However, no matter who you are, you need competition and cover in case of injury.

With Walker, Cancelo, JWE & Gomez, that could work, especially with Ake and Laporte as other options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.