Sergio Ramos

Looked like a school boy vs A.Madrid in the Copa Del Rey but overrall CBs don't get better than him....

chris85mcfc said:
He played for Sevilla before Real Madrid, but he has been at Madrid now for 10 years

Still only 28 tho and still have 4 or 5 years playing at the top of his game

Fantastic defender and would walk into any team in Europe

Yup 28 is not old for a defender. We'd be getting him around his peak.

Just so I'm clear, we spent 32 on Mangala last summer and are considering spending another 30 on a CD? Despite our other glaring needs? Preposterous idea.

Cant see his deal happening, although if this deal is possible im sure Txiki will show an interest.

I would worry about his wages as we have been signing lower profile players lately.

I think Ramos is perfect at Madrid and predict a contract will be signed although he would be a dream signing.

TT reporting this
Man City and Chelsea eye Ramos!

Full report from Mirror
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-chelsea-eye-sergio-5878403
Manchester City and Chelsea eye Sergio Ramos as Real Madrid future remains uncertain
The Spanish defender has two years to run on his contract and if a new deal can't be arranged he would turn his attention to the Premier League

The Spanish defender has two years to run on his contract and if a new deal can't be arranged he would turn his attention to the Premier League.

Manchester City and Chelsea are monitoring Sergio Ramos’s situation at Real Madrid after talks over a new deal went quiet, writes Tom Hopkinson in the Sunday People.

Sunday People Sport has been told that Ramos is not happy at the situation and will speak to Madrid president Florentino Perez this week in a bid to sort his future out.

New boss Rafa Benitez is keen to keep hold of the defender, 29, but with just two years to run on his contract he wants either a new deal or to be able to study options in the Premier League.

City would take Ramos this year, while Chelsea would rather wait until the summer of 2016 when he will command a far smaller fee.

Real would demand around £50million this summer.

This is getting very interesting (two sources) given the need for an experienced CB( Demi is getting old and need to replace him) and Real not willing to meet his wage demands! Although, I think Rags would also be all over this :(

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.