"Sergio!" "Sergio!" JRB Song Meister!

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
So everyone has to like every song that gets going at a match unless you convince thousands of people to sing one of your own? Is that what you are saying? I think "Sergio, Sergio" is lazy, boring and nothing to be proud off, but because i didn't stand on my seat and air the one on here or another one for 30 mins i cannot have any opinion on the song?
No, you don't have to like it at all.

But the guy's obviously chuffed at getting his song going round the ground, why do you feel you have to bring him down a peg? Just putting your own ideas forward would be a nicer way thing to do.

Where have i brought him down a peg? and it was hardly going around the ground, i was in 323 and it never reached there, could only hear it from 110/111.
Then you're irrelevant to anything regarding atmosphere, your section adds nothing.

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
No, you don't have to like it at all.

But the guy's obviously chuffed at getting his song going round the ground, why do you feel you have to bring him down a peg? Just putting your own ideas forward would be a nicer way thing to do.

Where have i brought him down a peg? and it was hardly going around the ground, i was in 323 and it never reached there, could only hear it from 110/111.
Then you're irrelevant to anything regarding atmosphere, your section adds nothing.

Brilliant, off to bed.

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:

Brilliant, off to bed.
Whatever.

Get a song going, then you can pick and choose your favourites.

replace any the word 'love' with 'kun' in any song and were sorted

'all we need is kun... der der der der der'

'it must be kun. kuuuuun, kun'

'kun, kun will tear you apart.... again'

make your own lads :D

Dont forget all we had was
"Mariiiiiiiiio Balotelli" at first untill we came up with "Ohhhhh Balotelli"

just sing whatever untill we come up with something more creative

jrb said:
Don't normally blow my own trumpet as I'm the shy and retiring type, but I started the new Sergio song tonight in 110.(row X)

Credit goes to your man next to me and the lads around me for getting it going with me.

I don't want any royalties. ;-) I'm just happy in the knowledge it was sung by my fellow blue brothers en-masse tonight. :-)

It was bobbins, i'm not validating you for this one... you couldn't even put 'Aguero' at the end!

What to the song they use in the England matches. The repetitive one where they just sing England over and over again.

Could go Seerrggiooooo Aguero, Sergiooooo..........................Sergio Agueroooooo, Sergio.

Repeated.

Nice and easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.