"Sergio!" "Sergio!" JRB Song Meister!

foley87 said:
and youre proud of it?

another boring unimaginative song... great

It had a lot of people singing it and people were singing it on the concourse after the game. Until you can come up with a song for him that you think is better, don't comment on how "poor" this one is!

Good work JRB. Simple but effective

danny123 said:
foley87 said:
and youre proud of it?

It had a lot of people singing it and people were singing it on the concourse after the game. Until you can come up with a song for him that you think is better, don't comment on how "poor" this one is!

Good work JRB. Simple but effective

Exactly. It caught on. I'm sure they'll be others to come but good work for getting it going JRB.

Bluemoon115 said:
foley87 said:
and youre proud of it?

So the better alternative that you got going around the ground was...?

Just because there was no alternative going on at that moment mean that the one that was sung was any good or even good enough to claim it as something special (sorry jrb)

Remember We've got Robinho?

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
foley87 said:
and youre proud of it?

Just because there was no alternative going on at that moment mean that the one that was sung was any good or even good enough to claim it as something special (sorry jrb)

Never said it was.

But don't fuckin moan if you've got nothin better going.

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Never said it was.

Erm there is another going in the pipeline (hopefully)

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:

Never said it was.

No.

People have bigged one up on a forum.

No-one got it "going" at the match now did they?

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Never said it was.

No.

So everyone has to like every song that gets going at a match unless you convince thousands of people to sing one of your own? Is that what you are saying? I think "Sergio, Sergio" is lazy, boring and nothing to be proud off, but because i didn't stand on my seat and air the one on here or another one for 30 mins i cannot have any opinion on the song?

WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
No.

So everyone has to like every song that gets going at a match unless you convince thousands of people to sing one of your own? Is that what you are saying? I think "Sergio, Sergio" is lazy, boring and nothing to be proud off, but because i didn't stand on my seat and air the one on here or another one for 30 mins i cannot have any opinion on the song?
No, you don't have to like it at all.

But the guy's obviously chuffed at getting his song going round the ground, why do you feel you have to bring him down a peg? Just putting your own ideas forward would be a nicer way thing to do.

Bluemoon115 said:
WNRH said:
Bluemoon115 said:
No.

No, you don't have to like it at all.

But the guy's obviously chuffed at getting his song going round the ground, why do you feel you have to bring him down a peg? Just putting your own ideas forward would be a nicer way thing to do.

Where have i brought him down a peg? and it was hardly going around the ground, i was in 323 and it never reached there, could only hear it from 110/111.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.