Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Found it.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news/police-find-body-floating-canal-6146961

Bob Ramsbottom, 56, landlord of the New Union pub on Canal Street said: “We were upstairs on Friday night at around 10.30pm when we heard a very big splash.

“I looked out of the window – we saw someone walking away over the bridge. In nine years, there has been quite a few bodies found in this canal.”

Lewis Knight, a student at the Royal Northern College of Music, said: “I have only been here two weeks and on my first walk out this is what I’ve seen. It is shocking to say the least.”

Get used to it, Lewis.

It does seem rather "unreported" this ongoing scenario of men dying in the canal, well it hasn't been big news anyway.
When I've walked along the canal after matches into the city centre it can be quite dark, maybe installing appropriate lighting is needed?

was talking to the manager of british waterways for Aston and Rochdale canals yesterday at the walkway of the metrolink to the ashton canal in new Islington and told him about this story running on blumoon and the media he just laugh at me and said its rubbish and scaremongering by the media and infact its only 9 death in 8 years or something like that and nothing like what been reported ?????????

I said even 9 deaths is to many but its more than 9 and he was just painting over the cracks and ask why have the police and the town hall got together to lock the path way in town if its not that bad he still laughs and start to say the media that I read and the internet are wrong and just trying to put people off using the canals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.