Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

@ancoats what is the name of the manager?

Maybe? ;/

did not catch his name but he was promoting the new cycling route to ashton from the canal but having looked on the internet his name is

david baldacchino

_44180685_davidbaldacchino203.jpg

was talking to the manager of british waterways for Aston and Rochdale canals yesterday at the walkway of the metrolink to the ashton canal in new Islington and told him about this story running on blumoon and the media he just laugh at me and said its rubbish and scaremongering by the media and infact its only 9 death in 8 years or something like that and nothing like what been reported ?????????

I said even 9 deaths is to many but its more than 9 and he was just painting over the cracks and ask why have the police and the town hall got together to lock the path way in town if its not that bad he still laughs and start to say the media that I read and the internet are wrong and just trying to put people off using the canals

9 deaths?!?! So by all media accounts there have been upwards of 60, but his guy is saying only 9..... I know the media likes to stretch facts, but that's a bit "political" on his part I think. So is he thinking that GMP are throwing mannequins in the canals and then hauling them out for news stories? Maybe trying to get funds for CCTV cameras on the canals and general improvements.

9 deaths?!?! So by all media accounts there have been upwards of 60, but his guy is saying only 9..... I know the media likes to stretch facts, but that's a bit "political" on his part I think. So is he thinking that GMP are throwing mannequins in the canals and then hauling them out for news stories? Maybe trying to get funds for CCTV cameras on the canals and general improvements.

I did quote him on only 9 and he was not backing down but he was saying scaremongering is what happing in the media and its not good for the canals and the very hard work that's been done to bring it upto date but I just looked puzzled and said its still not got safe walk ways and lack of lifebuoys up and around both canals and I knew what was coming back from him yes they do put them out but they get nicked

I should have ask him for a email address to follow up the talk we had and maybe I will look for it on the web they have but I don't hold much hope

was talking to the manager of british waterways for Aston and Rochdale canals yesterday at the walkway of the metrolink to the ashton canal in new Islington and told him about this story running on blumoon and the media he just laugh at me and said its rubbish and scaremongering by the media and infact its only 9 death in 8 years or something like that and nothing like what been reported ?????????

I said even 9 deaths is to many but its more than 9 and he was just painting over the cracks and ask why have the police and the town hall got together to lock the path way in town if its not that bad he still laughs and start to say the media that I read and the internet are wrong and just trying to put people off using the canals

He's definitely the killer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.