Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

That was horrible. Clearly not the drunk accident explanation.
When she said she'd had a miscarriage before he was born and one after it did me in - especially seeing the pain in the dads face, you could tell they idolised him.

If there's no serial killer then I say fill those ugly, dirty canals in and have done with it. 85 deaths just ain't worth these rotten, filth filled eye sores

Heartbreaking for the families involved. I turned it off after the second lad who's mum heard him scream on the phone before it went dead. Must be every parents nightmare their kid not returning from a night out.

Seems a strange case, especially that he apparently answered his phone and for 7 or 8 mins didn't speak to them but they could hear him walking and breathing all that time (if I understood correctly) and then heard the scream.

Seems a strange case, especially that he apparently answered his phone and for 7 or 8 mins didn't speak to them but they could hear him walking and breathing all that time (if I understood correctly) and then heard the scream.
Yeah, that's how I understood it. They tried 3 times before it was answered then they knew he was walking along for 7/8 minutes before hearing a scream. Jesus, I honestly can't think of much worse than going through that and it being the last contact with your child.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.