Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Don't think its like falling into a heated swimming pool however shallow.
This from a rescue manual:
into cold water. Most of these deaths are probably caused by falling into docks near night clubs, driving into dykes in the Fens, or when walking back to the boat from the pub. But RYA courses are run throughout the year, so cold shock and drowning must be considered a risk for anyone falling into the water. Hypothermia may overwhelm a casualty where rescue is delayed and can dangerously reduce the capabilities of crew exposed in a dinghy or yacht cockpit. What happens during immersion? The initial response to immersion is cold shock. It only lasts a few minutes but is the cause of many deaths. On contact with cold water the blood vessels in the skin constrict and increase the blood flow back to the heart. This, together with an increased heart rate and hydrostatic squeeze from the water, raises the blood pressure dramatically. This dangerous combination can lead to death from cardiac arrest or stroke in susceptible individuals

'Susceptible individuals' - I read that as people who are vulnerable such as the old, weak, or in generally poor health

I find it very hard to believe the 'pusher' hasn't had one survivor that, after all these deaths, hasn't been taken seriously by the Police

Has anyone survived a so called "pusher" attack?
Hard to believe somebody wouldn't have.
That said I occasionally walk back from the match to Deansgate Metrolink along the canal. May think twice now.

That said I occasionally walk back from the match to Deansgate Metrolink along the canal. May think twice now.

If you stop walking that way and the 'pushing' stops, the Police will be pointing thier finger at you.......

How do we know what state they're entering that water / someone isn't preventing them from getting out.

Heartbreaking for the families involved. I turned it off after the second lad who's mum heard him scream on the phone before it went dead. Must be every parents nightmare their kid not returning from a night out.

The death of this Sovik lad is quite disturbing. I can not stand CCTV. We live in a world where my camera phone takes high quality photos, why do we still dick around with poor quality CCTV? If only we could identify that man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.