Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Someting going on for sure. Isnt this the 4th/5th recent one to be found in the month of Jan also?

I always ignored this thread for ages, having seen the documentary on TV.... I have been a bit divided. Some it may seem are purely accidental.

There were some cases which just didn t add up, like the guy who walked all different routes in the snow.

Then there was the Asian guys who got kicked out of a club and was seen on footage with a stranger.

The last suspicious was the one where the only son spoke to his parents before screaming was heard over the phone.

How some victims had valuables missing, I think indicates a possible use of an app/phone communication as evidence. If there was a serial killer(s), how did he/they lure folk down by the waterside.

I think there may be more than one person, I mean Fred West didn t act alone. Ian Brady had the help of Marie Hindley so to say a serial killer could act alone is a bit absurd. There has been plenty of evidence of people helping and covering up for others in the past. If there is someone up to no good, they must be well convincing charmers and the possibility of gay tendencies. The lack of evidence to suggest violence or drugging only makes the whole thing more confusing.

got a feeling the pusher or pushers are using something to immobilize them first like a stun gun or chloroform to knock them out then that way they will not fight getting out of the water and just drown. something is defo happing and I would bet if he or she or them are something to do with the night life in Manchester maybe a doorman or bar staff or drug sellers but the person or persons that are doing it are known to the people and why else would you go with them

also they are local and they know the canals and rivers very well and know what parts of the city is low CCTV so that says they do the rounds looking for hot spots

My Dad used to work at the former employment exchange on Aytoun street, overlooking the canal. He used to say that it was so often that you'd see the police fishing people out that it just became something he didn't think twice about.

Some brilliant theories on this thread (some not so much) and I guarantee there will be a film or two made about this further down the line.

My Dad used to work at the former employment exchange on Aytoun street, overlooking the canal. He used to say that it was so often that you'd see the police fishing people out that it just became something he didn't think twice about.

Some brilliant theories on this thread (some not so much) and I guarantee there will be a film or two made about this further down the line.
These past few years the canals have claimed a lot of lives. It has been asked on here if a similar timeline before 2008 has the same amount of deaths but afaik nobody has the figures.

I live canal side in Stalybridge,ground floor apartment which is 4ft from the waters edge.Im smack bang in the middle of 2 bridges which are about 100yds apart.I stand with the windows open when I have a smoke and in the summer I fish out of the window.I'll guarantee over the last 12 month,I've seen over 10 people go in the water within that 100yds stretch alone.Not saying nothing isn't going on,but I can imagine a lot of people fall in over the miles of canals.
There was a body pulled out just on the other side of one of the bridges,right outside the 24hr tesco,it's only about 4ft deep and there's plenty of easy ways to get out,unless you've ended up unconscious for whatever reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.