Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Nope there was a narrow boat with a load of birds on it passing when i went in the canal, the other time may have been a large puddle however the ducks and geese that i was trying to feed with my mates chips off his dinner while he went for a piss seemed quite sure it was a pond.

I use to come out of 5th ave pissed and drugged up to the eyeballs at 3am strip off and go swimming in the locks how the fuck i didn't drown i don't know

I use to come out of 5th ave pissed and drugged up to the eyeballs at 3am strip off and go swimming in the locks how the fuck i didn't drown i don't know

Because a lot of the time even pissed and drugged up you can get out, unless someone or some people don't let you out.

I've been swimming pissed stupidly loads of times, and I mean steaming pissed.

Nope there was a narrow boat with a load of birds on it passing when i went in the canal, the other time may have been a large puddle however the ducks and geese that i was trying to feed with my mates chips off his dinner while he went for a piss seemed quite sure it was a pond.
you sound like you`ve had a few now you giddy fucker...

Just watched the tv programme now. One of the things that struck me was how easy it was to pick holes in the evidence and circumstances the police gave as them not being suspicious. The odd one was the lad who walked 2 miles in 22 minutes before disappearing into the water. It surely didn't take the detective bloke timing the route on his ipad thing to work out that those timings were off. It was deep snow, icy and he was mainly on paths and backstreets. Even sober in running gear and on main roads in normal conditions 11 minute mile pacing is going along at a pretty quick rate. Certainly quick enough for you to be obviously running on any cctv pictures anyway.

Just watched the tv programme now. One of the things that struck me was how easy it was to pick holes in the evidence and circumstances the police gave as them not being suspicious. The odd one was the lad who walked 2 miles in 22 minutes before disappearing into the water. It surely didn't take the detective bloke timing the route on his ipad thing to work out that those timings were off. It was deep snow, icy and he was mainly on paths and backstreets. Even sober in running gear and on main roads in normal conditions 11 minute mile pacing is going along at a pretty quick rate. Certainly quick enough for you to be obviously running on any cctv pictures anyway.

good shout the timing on that case is way off and again no phone or wallet found so must have been mugged and pushed in. but like I said before they must be some sort of knocked out or disabled to stop them trying to get out you would not just lie down and die and if you are in a shallow water just standing up would stop you drowning

the thing is we have been talking about this for a couple years and still the police and the british water ways have done nothing I even talked to the manager of the ashton canal the other month and was told its not that bad and just a media hype to put a bad shadow on manchesters canals \???

Well I'm no expert but from what I've heard, one lungful can do you in, its a bit different when you are expecting it or even stumble into it because you brace yourself for it. A shove or a boat suddenly capsizing on you, one gasp "ooops thats not air" and you are unconscious/no longer breathing, someone would have to pull you out and revive you pretty fast.

The thing is though you'd have thought there would have been quite a few who did brace themselves in time, I'm surprised we haven't heard of anybody who has a tale to tell about it, maybe they just didn't take it that seriously and took it as a prank?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.