Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Speaking to someone at the game on Saturday at HT and don't ask how we got onto that topic of conversation but he says he's got a map of all the canal and where people have been pushed in says he's obsessed with it.

Did I speak to the killer? ;-)

giphy.gif

You might be on to something. Spotted him with a Balti pie at half time.

I think it's more than one person, one on each side to stop them getting out

This is what I'm thinking.

Also I think the person below who mentions stunning or knocking people out with chloroform makes a very good point.

The police to me seem very arrogant about the whole thing, especially that fat twat GMP commissioner (or whatever he is) on that documentary, he almost seemed like he enjoyed telling families to forget about it.

This is what I'm thinking.

Also I think the person below who mentions stunning or knocking people out with chloroform makes a very good point.

The police to me seem very arrogant about the whole thing, especially that fat twat GMP commissioner (or whatever he is) on that documentary, he almost seemed like he enjoyed telling families to forget about it.

Yes came across as as a right smug cnut

Yes came across as as a right smug cnut

He was really getting on my nerves.

Even if you know it's not suspicious, at least have the decentcy to not seem irritated by the whole thing, 86 (87 now?) people are dead and their families are still grieving.

He seemed really smug as you say and at times annoyed at the extra work, you should be doing more to stop it happening you fat fucking ****.

It's no wonder GMP have such a shocking reputation, with him in charge.

I have twice fallen into water pissed twice....once into the canal in Adlington following an afternoon in the beer garden at the miners arms and once into a pond in a pub garden near RAF Fairford...got out un assisted both times, just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.