Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Just seen that. Seems it might be that young 19 year old lad who went missing.

MEN reportimg the police believe it is him, the thing is he went missing on sunday morning and found today this afternoon, now the rochdale.canal passes the jurys inn where his friends were, but is 2 days from going missing to being found not far away in a very public area not strange?

Another body found today. Rochdale canal in the city centre not far from the hacienda.

Its a bit like that lad on the stag do in Hamburg that fell in the river late at night and those students in York who fell in the river and drowned and the one's in Durham too - must be a serial killer doing the rounds I mean however else do you explain pissed up people wandering round in the dark next to unfenced bodies of water dying ? Must be murder.

Its a bit like that lad on the stag do in Hamburg that fell in the river late at night and those students in York who fell in the river and drowned and the one's in Durham too - must be a serial killer doing the rounds I mean however else do you explain pissed up people wandering round in the dark next to unfenced bodies of water dying ? Must be murder.

Yes but why so many? And in similar places?

Yes but why so many? And in similar places?
The numbers would go down if they didn't walk past me.....my mate....er....some unknown lunatic, sounding like rags, I'm sure I've seen numbers on deaths per mile of waterways in European cities and ours is disproportionately large, can't all be down to rags, them Thames and Gangese would be overflow with Corpses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.