Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

What a ridiculous comment to make. I’ve been legitimately unemployed before and didn’t have the money to go out and get hammered.

There’s loads of canals in the West Midlands. Is it happening there?
Perhaps you didn’t break the law to get money then whilst you were unemployed. Getting off your box on drugs is cheap. You certainly don’t need a job to afford drugs.

Let’s get this straight.. you’re actually entertaining the serial killer theory.? Do me a favour. What colour is the sky on your planet?

Perhaps you didn’t break the law to get money then whilst you were unemployed. Getting off your box on drugs is cheap. You certainly don’t need a job to afford drugs.

Let’s get this straight.. you’re actually entertaining the serial killer theory.? Do me a favour. What colour is the sky on your planet?

Amelia Dyer? Harrold Shipman?

20 and 25 yeaes respectively these 2 serial killers were murdering unoticed, it isn't implausable that a serial killer could be at it for years and not get caught.

Why do you find it so imposible to entertain the slightest chance it could be, as no one knows for certain.

Last edited:

Woe betide anybody that has a differing opinion to you eh K1?

If it’s a serial killer why has nobody survived an attack and reported being pushed in by somebody? After all a lot of the canals are shallow enough to wade in

Also why do the victims not show any obvious injuries caused by an attack such as a smashed in skull? Are the police lying or holding back info? The relatives would know the truth and it would have come out at some point

If it’s a serial killer why has nobody survived an attack and reported being pushed in by somebody? After all a lot of the canals are shallow enough to wade in

Also why do the victims not show any obvious injuries caused by an attack such as a smashed in skull? Are the police lying or holding back info? The relatives would know the truth and it would have come out at some point
I think you’ve pretty much nailed it there, mate.

One victim David Plunkett (21), his last phone call was apparently consistent with an attack, screaming and anguished howling was heard on his phone. Nathan Tomlinson (21) had his phone, wallet, coat and passport missing. Another chap this year did indeed survive an attempt on his life in early April. He noted he was attacked by a "complete psychopath" who kicked him back in when he tried to get out. 17 so far are classed as unexplained since 2004 i think.

None of that points directly to a serial killer but it gives the platform for such rumours to spread with some sort of possibility it is true. Especially with people on social media so much these days, you have the perfect storm for such rumours.

There seemed to be a spike roughly when a lot of homeless people moved in and around the arches at Oxford road/Deansgate. It is very possible one or more dodgy people saw some fellas walking home, they had drank all their vodka and wanted more so did them in. So a few random-ish muggings/murders mixed in with some unexplained and that is another way you could have the rumour of a serial killer. I have nothing to support that theory, it is just off the top of my head as a possible reason for the rumours to seemingly have truth to them.

Not to mention the hundreds of cctv cameras that have captured none of the incidents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.