Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Not to mention the hundreds of cctv cameras that have captured none of the incidents.

British waterways tend to not have CCTV on them in fact I believe the only cam is a webcam on the bridgewater is in Lymm, altringham and that has been off since 2016 and CCTV footage of one person found that of Souvik Pal he was with a unidentified person the police are still lokking for then another victim Nathan Tomlinson, there is CCTV footage on the night of his death running from something and seemingly steered in the ditection of the waterway.

Why also have a lot of the verdicts been open ones not accidental death?

Also why have those one considered open verdicts gone missing on a noght and not turned up till days/weeks later?
Shirley anyone falling in would be spotted pretty quickly as our waterways are busy places and are occupied daily.

I cannot say either way if there is a serial killer, but it would be daft to rule it out.

Last edited:
This was posted on reddit about a month ago

About ten years I was walking back from a night out with another two friends. We were walking along the canals into the Castlefield area. It was about 3am. We needed to cross one of the bridges over the water. But at the base of the bridge was a man. Tall, broad, dressed completely in black. Importantly he was wearing a black mask covering half of his face. He was completely alone. He stared at us as we approached. He didn't take his eyes off us. We obviously knew something wasn't right. As we walked across the bridge he began following us...stomping his feet as hard as he could onto the bridge as he did so. We were terrified. He was obviously trying to be threatening. We got to the other side of the bridge and continued on our journey. The man now stood on our side of the bridge, at the base of the bridge...staring at us until we were out of sight. It was incredibly scary. Who knows what he would have done had somebody been alone. Why was he there alone at 3am? Why was he dressed completely in black? Why was he wearing a mask covering half of his face? Why was he silently so confrontational and invasive? What was he stood waiting for? I called and warned the police but they didn't seem overly interested.

Tbf most on the thread there don't believe it os a serial killer, but this stood out as odd

One victim David Plunkett (21), his last phone call was apparently consistent with an attack, screaming and anguished howling was heard on his phone. Nathan Tomlinson (21) had his phone, wallet, coat and passport missing. Another chap this year did indeed survive an attempt on his life in early April. He noted he was attacked by a "complete psychopath" who kicked him back in when he tried to get out. 17 so far are classed as unexplained since 2004 i think.

The cyclists ^ that was refrained from getting out said when he give the attackers description the copper replied 'that sounds like him'.

This was posted on reddit about a month ago

About ten years I was walking back from a night out with another two friends. We were walking along the canals into the Castlefield area. It was about 3am. We needed to cross one of the bridges over the water. But at the base of the bridge was a man. Tall, broad, dressed completely in black. Importantly he was wearing a black mask covering half of his face. He was completely alone. He stared at us as we approached. He didn't take his eyes off us. We obviously knew something wasn't right. As we walked across the bridge he began following us...stomping his feet as hard as he could onto the bridge as he did so. We were terrified. He was obviously trying to be threatening. We got to the other side of the bridge and continued on our journey. The man now stood on our side of the bridge, at the base of the bridge...staring at us until we were out of sight. It was incredibly scary. Who knows what he would have done had somebody been alone. Why was he there alone at 3am? Why was he dressed completely in black? Why was he wearing a mask covering half of his face? Why was he silently so confrontational and invasive? What was he stood waiting for? I called and warned the police but they didn't seem overly interested.

Tbf most on the thread there don't believe it os a serial killer, but this stood out as odd
Well fuck me, if it was on reddit then it must be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.