Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

...and I'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those bastard, bastard kids.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
2sheikhs said:
tidyman said:
As someone who has read the whole of Val McDermid's, Wire in the Blood series and is currently half way through Mo Hayder's, DI Jack Cafffery series, I think it's pretty safe to assume there is no greater authority on serial killers in the Manchester area than myself.

So I can tell you, our man is white, 25-35. Local. Probably North Manchester as they mostly seem a bit odd. He was banged up between June 2012 and Jan 2013. Check court records for people receiving 12 month sentences last June. He's a loner. Probably lives alone. If not, with at least one other person. He operates at night. Probably sleeps during the day. I suspect unemployed. Do a door to door and see if there's anyone in the Manchester area who neighbours know to not be in work and seem a bit of a lazy twat. He's got an obsession with water. Check the database of all local swimming baths. Or fishing clubs. He likes killing people so I reckon he's a bit of a nutter. Ask the neighbours if they know any nutters.

I've got a few leads to chase up myself so get back to me with your short list and leave the rest to me.
Also, just to narrow it down further, ask the neighbours if they know anyone who, "seems like a really nice bloke who just keeps himself to himself".

Good work boys. Although, I think that the likes water is a red herring (Just a term, I don't mean an actual fish) - I reckon he doesn't like water and is trying to "hurt" said water by pushing objects/people on to it?!

We could be legendary if we solve this...

Back off DI Vonk.

This is my case. I done the hard yards and I'm not having some upstart from D team coming in and taking my glory now.

That promotion is mine after this case. Mine I tell you.

And you probably think it's that weird bloke who's always hanging about canals at night, looking suspicious.

As if it's ever him.

Blue Smarties said:
Proper odd'uns on here.

If it's taken you five years to come to that conclusion, I'm glad you're not on my team trying to crack this case.

Blue Smarties said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
johnmc said:
They are hardly rocky uneven death traps.
Do you know you have a right..an option to ring gmp with your concerns...come on pal..serial killer..i think to many have been watching the crime channel on sky...
You're getting extremely tedious now blue, if you don't like the thread - don't click on it. You've aired your opinion for the past 8 pages, people who are posting in this thread wish to discuss what may (or may not) be suspicious on-goings within Manchester. They don't want to see page after page of comments along the lines of "CSI Ancoats", "dont tell the fucking wannabe horatios on here...!!!" (one exclamation mark makes your point), "Serial killer my arse." etc.

My friendly advice would be to leave the thread alone now you've attempted to trash it for a good 5 - 10 pages.
Anything that denigrates the boys (and girls) in blue and he doesn't like it. That is all it is.

That St. Helen's Blue guy really doesn't want us going any further with this, does he? Must be getting close!

acquiesce said:
That St. Helen's Blue guy really doesn't want us going any further with this, does he? Must be getting close!

He's in my top 5 suspects so far...although I still need to fill the other 4 spaces.

SHB do you own a black leather glove?
Would you say you have big or small hands?

I'm waiting for someone slightly connected to the victims, but not close family, to appear on all tv channels appealing for information. They'll be ultra helpful to the police and being seen to do as much as possible to help.

Then I'll swoop in and make my citizens arrest

maybe we have got a new bread of the east manchester scuttlers gang going around on the canals

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuttlers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scuttlers</a>

this sounds like the crowd on the new islington wharf (ashton canal)

They generally wore a uniform of brass-tipped pointed clogs, bell-bottomed trousers, cut like a sailor's ("bells" that measured fourteen inches round the knee and twenty-one inches round the foot) and "flashy" silk scarves. Their hair was cut short at the back and sides, but they grew long fringes, known as "donkey fringes", that were longer on the left side and plastered down on the forehead over the left eye. Peaked caps were also worn tilted to the left to display the fringe.[1] The scuttlers' girlfriends also had a distinctive style of dress consisting of clogs, shawl, and a vertically striped skirt.[3]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.