Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
If I was pissed up I wouldn't walk down a canal path to get home. I'd use the main road.
Common sense mate..but dont tell the fucking wannabe horatios on here...!!!
Serial killer my arse.

johnmc said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
If I was pissed up I wouldn't walk down a canal path to get home. I'd use the main road.
Serial killer my arse.

They are hardly rocky uneven death traps.
Do you know you have a right..an option to ring gmp with your concerns...come on pal..serial killer..i think to many have been watching the crime channel on sky...

johnmc said:
Serial killer my arse.

Do you know you have a right..an option to ring gmp with your concerns...come on pal..serial killer..i think to many have been watching the crime channel on sky...

You are most likely to be correct. No harm in discussing it. Just seems to be a rise in these incidents which could just be more media reporting in this day and age. And there are some trivial deaths like the guy who left home with a fiver and a bike and no bike was ever recovered. Little things like the similarities between the victims.

Likely to be coincidence. However not beyond all possibility that someone is responsible for one or two of these. As stated earlier its happened elsewhere in the world.

johnmc said:
Serial killer my arse.

You're getting extremely tedious now blue, if you don't like the thread - don't click on it. You've aired your opinion for the past 8 pages, people who are posting in this thread wish to discuss what may (or may not) be suspicious on-goings within Manchester. They don't want to see page after page of comments along the lines of "CSI Ancoats", "dont tell the fucking wannabe horatios on here...!!!" (one exclamation mark makes your point), "Serial killer my arse." etc.

My friendly advice would be to leave the thread alone now you've attempted to trash it for a good 5 - 10 pages.

Blue Smarties said:
johnmc said:
You're getting extremely tedious now blue, if you don't like the thread - don't click on it. You've aired your opinion for the past 8 pages, people who are posting in this thread wish to discuss what may (or may not) be suspicious on-goings within Manchester. They don't want to see page after page of comments along the lines of "CSI Ancoats", "dont tell the fucking wannabe horatios on here...!!!" (one exclamation mark makes your point), "Serial killer my arse." etc.

My friendly advice would be to leave the thread alone now you've attempted to trash it for a good 5 - 10 pages.

Why should I leave the thread alone,You have your opinion and I have mine.
Tedious???Not really,what is tedious is many trying to convince themselves that the police/authorities are all in it together trying to cover up these so called sus deaths.
So the pc's,Cid,CSI'S,Home office pathologists etc are all saying "Here is another one,let's keep it hush hush hey"..Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?
Just trying to get you into the real world BS. People(men women and children) die in canals and waterways all the time where there are no suspicious circumstances. As I say,the investigations into these missing people are huge.
Show me one scrap of evidence that any,and I mean any of these deaths have been linked to a criminal act and we can talk. You are presuming that all of these deaths were as a result of foul play when quite clearly they weren't. (but in your world the authorities from top to bottom are covering it up yeah)
The lad who died after the Stone roses concert. That was tragic but there was nothing suspicious.I don't know the full circs but I saw the cctv of him walking through town etc. Just a tragic accident.
Now pass me the fingerprint dust....

Blue Smarties said:

Why should I leave the thread alone,You have your opinion and I have mine.
Tedious???Not really,what is tedious is many trying to convince themselves that the police/authorities are all in it together trying to cover up these so called sus deaths.
So the pc's,Cid,CSI'S,Home office pathologists etc are all saying "Here is another one,let's keep it hush hush hey"..Do you know how fucking stupid you sound?
Just trying to get you into the real world BS. People(men women and children) die in canals and waterways all the time where there are no suspicious circumstances. As I say,the investigations into these missing people are huge.
Show me one scrap of evidence that any,and I mean any of these deaths have been linked to a criminal act and we can talk. You are presuming that all of these deaths were as a result of foul play when quite clearly they weren't. (but in your world the authorities from top to bottom are covering it up yeah)
The lad who died after the Stone roses concert. That was tragic but there was nothing suspicious.I don't know the full circs but I saw the cctv of him walking through town etc. Just a tragic accident.
Now pass me the fingerprint dust....
Your post is so ridiculous considering I've not once said the police are covering it, in fact I've said they're working on it (therefore - "do you know how fucking stupid you sound?"). I'm not going to turn this thread into a shit throwing contest however you've aired your opinion for the past 9 pages and for the most part it's been ignored, at what point did you decide to continuing airing it for another 8 pages when it's quite clearly not wanted? It's simply clogging up an interesting discussion with close-mindedness.

The same DI is looking at several of these cases, that indicates to me that the authorities believe something possibly may not be right. Of course if they are looking at it then they won't want the media involved. Why would they want the media to drop Manchester into mass-hysteria and add the extra pressure of a demanding public and also reduce tourism to the city?

Once again, I've not presumed that all of these deaths have been linked to a criminal act - this is you jumping to conclusions in an attempt to air your hilarious 'CSI Ancoats' comments. People in this thread are simply keeping an open-mind and looking at the cases from various angles.

The case back in april where one man died and another was in left in hospital in a critical condition (brain dead) could possibly point you in the direction of a few clues regarding the situation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.