Serie A 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 90 + 6 minute winner for Juve I see.

Love Italian football, but fuck me it's bent.

At what time could they score a goal and you not find it suspicious?

They can score a goal at any time and I'll find it suspicious.

You should do some research on Italian football before making yourself look like a twat.

Our Mario just booted the ball into the stands and walked off the pitch due to racist abuse. Came back on eventually.

Our Mario just booted the ball into the stands and walked off the pitch due to racist abuse. Came back on eventually.
I watched the match, disgraceful stuff from the Hellas supporters in the curva sud. The moronic thing being that they currently have a number of black players too.

I've been to the Bentegodi with friends from Verona a number of times, luckily the guys I meet up with, don't hold the same views as the cretins responsible for this. I was happy to see Mario smack one in to the top corner from 20 yards later in the game, it's just a shame it didn't count for anything in the end.

for anyone who's been to Stadio Olimpico- I'll be in Rome in April when they play Inter. Judging by what I see on TV, I assume I won't have too much of an issue getting tickets?

for anyone who's been to Stadio Olimpico- I'll be in Rome in April when they play Inter. Judging by what I see on TV, I assume I won't have too much of an issue getting tickets?

My colleague went to Roma V Lazio last year. He didn’t have any issues with tickets from memory - I think he bought them direct from the website/reseller

My colleague went to Roma V Lazio last year. He didn’t have any issues with tickets from memory - I think he bought them direct from the website/reseller

cheers. I figure if he didn't have any issues getting tickets for a derby game it shouldn't be too hard for any other match, even against a bigger club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.