Serie A 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My colleague went to Roma V Lazio last year. He didn’t have any issues with tickets from memory - I think he bought them direct from the website/reseller

Tickets not an issue at that game. Avoiding the nutters more of an issue.

for anyone who's been to Stadio Olimpico- I'll be in Rome in April when they play Inter. Judging by what I see on TV, I assume I won't have too much of an issue getting tickets?

No trouble at all. However to stop the worry just buy them straight off the website. I did for Roma v Lazio last year and that will get a bigger crowd than Inter this year.

If you do buy in Rome the sellers come to you as there were people on segways offering tickets.

Milan Derby later on

Win for inter and they go top. Really fucking tired of juve winning every season

Not a massive fan of inter either and their right wing ultras but would still take that

Was great to see Hellas Verona come from behind to beat juventus last night, fully deserved the win and always nice to see the italian rags get beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.