Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Just long enough. Internazionale are surely going to find it difficult to replace the goal scoring exploits of Martinez.
Indeed. They’re still 5 points ahead, for now. Maybe Dumfries can help out as he was also a big part of their early success. With his return from injury, things may improve but it does show how reliant they are on Martinez.

I’m happy as long as Mourinho goes home in tears. Tough watching either team though. Juve had better chances but I fell asleep at some point.

The Rome Derby (Coppa Italia) teetered on the edge of total chaos last night, players being hit with bottles, fans fighting, fans launching flares into each other.... Italy is suffering a bit more these days with crowd problems

The Rome Derby (Coppa Italia) teetered on the edge of total chaos last night, players being hit with bottles, fans fighting, fans launching flares into each other.... Italy is suffering a bit more these days with crowd problems

The players on the pitch weren't any better. What was it, 3 players sent off ? And the football, itself, was atrocious.

Yeah I've seen that on you tube, makes our derbies look very tame.

It was really entertaining.

Commentators saying the usual “No one wants to see this”, whereas the viewer is thinking, “Yes we do, this is great!”.

Following on from 10 man Juventus drawing against lowly Empoli Milan are currently drawing 2-2 against Bologna. Milan have missed two penalties and Bologna have just equalized with a penalty in the 90th min.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.