Serie A Thread - 2023/24

It ends 2-2, somehow, after the flurry of yellow cards and the two red cards shown to the Bologna bench, all the players remained on the pitch. Inter can replace Juve at the top tomorrow if they beat Fiorentina, they have playedtwo games less than Juve.

Fiorentina have just taken a penalty that I could have taken. Practically rolled it into the keeper arms.

Angelino apparently traveling to Rome today to finalise a loan with Roma. They’re also being linked with a move for Baldanzi from Empoli. Wanted us to buy him for the future but may just have to watch him develop elsewhere.

Roma crashed at home to Inter tonight 2-4, with Angelino scoring an own goal.

Worth keeping an eye on Palermo in Serie B. 16 points from the last 27 and now sitting 5th, with only 3 points covering positions 2-5. Parma are top and will probably win the league, but in the next two games Palermo face Como (3rd) at home and then Cremonese (2nd) away. Automatic promotion might yet be a tall order, but they're not showing any sign of throwing the towel in.

Watching the game between the last two Serie A champions, Milan vs Napoli. I'm assuming that this is seen as a big game in Italy this weekend, but it's coming across as very slow and methodical. I've never been able to get excited by Italian domestic football. Technically, it is probably superior to a lot of PL football (there's a lot of mediocre sides in the PL). But, in my opinion, the PL would be the more exciting league. Pick a game between two mid table Serie A clubs, and compare the game to an equivalent game in the PL. Not the quality, moreso the entertainment.

Watching the game between the last two Serie A champions, Milan vs Napoli. I'm assuming that this is seen as a big game in Italy this weekend, but it's coming across as very slow and methodical. I've never been able to get excited by Italian domestic football. Technically, it is probably superior to a lot of PL football (there's a lot of mediocre sides in the PL). But, in my opinion, the PL would be the more exciting league. Pick a game between two mid table Serie A clubs, and compare the game to an equivalent teams game in the PL. Not the quality, moreso the entertainment.

Seen some bad games between some mid table English premier league teams this season more so than normal for some reason , and I include united too. Some of the more hyped up big games have been poor too, our home game v Liverpool wasnt very good, and the so called best Derby in the world Liverpool v utd was boring with a shocking atmosphere too, but overall the premier league is probably is more exciting, but I do enjoy Serie A , been some good games this season , only yesterday I watched Roma 2 v Inter 4 which I enjoyed.

Shock win by Udinese tonight away at Juventus, long way to go but Inter look favourites for the scudetto at the moment.

Young Roman CB got a yellow card for shushing the crowd? Head scratcher that one.

Lovely goal as well. I can watch Roma now without wishing them ill since Moaninho isn’t there anymore, and there’s no way he’d have allowed an 18 to play the way he is at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.