Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Young Roman CB got a yellow card for shushing the crowd? Head scratcher that one.

Lovely goal as well. I can watch Roma now without wishing them ill since Moaninho isn’t there anymore, and there’s no way he’d have allowed an 18 to play the way he is at the moment.
It was an excellent strike after a good run too. He's only 18 you know! Ha ha ha, wonder if it will follow him around like that other 18 year old.

It was an excellent strike after a good run too. He's only 18 you know! Ha ha ha, wonder if it will follow him around like that other 18 year old.
Doubt it. He doesn’t have the English media on his side.

2nd goal in 3 games or so. May be wrong but it’s not the goals that impress me, it’s the composure he plays with.

Anyone akin to Stones or similar, who can play with composure, despite being surrounded, and can still pick good options will always be an impressive player.

2nd goal in 3 games or so. May be wrong but it’s not the goals that impress me, it’s the composure he plays with.

Anyone akin to Stones or similar, who can play with composure, despite being surrounded, and can still pick good options will always be an impressive player.
Yes he does appear very self assured on the ball.

And he looks younger than 18 but maybe that's just my age!

Monza 2-0 Milan. They’ve played really well so far.

Wondering what Pioli is seeing having said Milan can still challenge for the title.

Monza 2-0 Milan. They’ve played really well so far.

Wondering what Pioli is seeing having said Milan can still challenge for the title.
Did you see the penalty, the Milan defender was quite comical, could have been either foul. Second goal was a nice finish.

Nah. With the way Monza are playing now, they’re trying to let Milan back in it. Well, seems they won’t sit back too much then
I was just about to to post that Monza's corners are as bad as ours. They just took one and the ball anded up back on the edge of their own penalty box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.