Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Agree about Pulisic by the way, he is doing well there.
Like Gundo, he’s someone who needs proper looking after.

Chelsea and their medical staff seem like a joke. So far, he’s played consistently. Sure, he’s been out some but it wasn’t for a long spell, and was back quickly.

Ha ha, yes it did. Enjoyable game this, good way to spend a Sunday evening.
Why I watch Serie A.

Feels like a a lot more goals scored this season as well.

I’m unsure if just getting rid of Pioli will solve Milan’s issues but they’re inconsistent as hell.

Why I watch Serie A.

Feels like a a lot more goals scored this season as well.

I’m unsure if just getting rid of Pioli will solve Milan’s issues but they’re inconsistent as hell.
They are but I think it would be madness to do that at this stage of the season. Inter are currently running away with it, not quite in the same way Napoli did but they are the best team. They have a superior goal difference too.

They are but I think it would be madness to do that at this stage of the season. Inter are currently running away with it, not quite in the same way Napoli did but they are the best team. They have a superior goal difference too.
Oh not at this stage. I believe I heard it would be at the end of the season but unsure.

Inter just don’t look like losing or rather, there’s a toughness about them.

Last season, everyone shit the bed so Napoli had no pressure. Inter keep delivering and what they show is world’s apart to the rest.

Oh not at this stage. I believe I heard it would be at the end of the season but unsure.

Inter just don’t look like losing or rather, there’s a toughness about them.

Last season, everyone shit the bed so Napoli had no pressure. Inter keep delivering and what they show is world’s apart to the rest.
Agree with what you say about Inter, there is a steely determination about them. In the champions league final last season they looked nervous, it will be interesting to see how far they go this time around. They don't look like they will slip up at all in serie a anyway.

In the champions league final last season they looked nervous
I personally think, but it's a view quite shared here, that match played a huge role in what Inter is doing this year.

It gave us determination and consciousness we could face on an even footing a big team as City is in nowadays. It's more a psychological thing, than putting it on the matter of formal values and player ratings. Last year, from middle March to June, Inter was in good shape mentally and athletically and that final was a one-off match, a sort of a cherry on top.

We were the underdog without burdens on us. This is why before the match, I wrote we had a 45% of winning percentage (if I remember well). But in that match the only thing we succeeded to do was only to contain, to contain and to contain. Our scoring chances didn't arise from a well-orchestrated job, offensively speaking.

But ... that defeat was a huge benefit, looking back. I personally wasn't even frustrated, despite a Champions League final is a rare event, yet I wouldn't have never imagined that we could do so good this year.

By the way, Serie A is far from over, and Atletico Madrid is an interesting opponent. So there's a realistic chance to be eliminated so early (but every stage and opponent from now on will be hard). For sure I hope not, and wish Inter wants to show in Europe as well the same good playing Inzaghi is working on since he signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.