Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Anyone watching this Milan v Atalanta game? Don't agree with that penalty decision that has just been made.

Plus, they’re better for not having Onana and Lukaku.

It’ll be interesting to see how winning their league really early affects their form.
Exactly.

It will. Napoli have been a shadow this season. However, Inter transformed since the ucl final. They’ve just looked different. Doesn’t seem like it’ll affect them but it’ll be interesting to see if their form is affected.

Anyone watching this Milan v Atalanta game? Don't agree with that penalty decision that has just been made.
I was going to speak on that.

I’m thinking about it as well. Player was acting as usual (didn’t touch his face). Kicked his arm but it wouldn’t be take a man down. However, you could argue it was high.

Don’t agree with it. Hate it. The whole, hit arm or chest and players hold their face. If I was a ref, I’d card the lot of them. It’s despicable.

I’m thinking about it as well. Player was acting as usual (didn’t touch his face). Kicked his arm but it wouldn’t be take a man down. However, you could argue it was high.

Don’t agree with it. Hate it. The whole, hit arm or chest and players hold their face. If I was a ref, I’d card the lot of them. It’s despicable.
Agree with that summary, it was all a bit pathetic really.

Wasn’t watching, but had a look on Discovery+.

Is there a definition of where the threshold is for the height of a high boot?

I think this one is high enough to award a penalty, but I’d also suggest that the cheating attacker‘s playacting should overrule that decision and a drop ball given to the keeper and the attacker getting booked.

Leao's goal was good though!

Wasn’t watching, but had a look on Discovery+.

Is there a definition of where the threshold is for the height of a high boot?

I think this one is high enough to award a penalty, but I’d also suggest that the cheating attacker‘s playacting should overrule that decision and a drop ball given to the keeper and the attacker getting booked.
This is something that I’d support. I detest playacting, wholeheartedly, no matter who does it. Trying to con a ref should overrule giving any team an advantage or decision in their favour.

A lot of decisions are subjective. We all don’t see things the same way. I’ve seen people argue on here for years on many decisions. Shows me that even if you had blues on here officiating, they’d also make decisions that fans would get annoyed by.

Another ref may have just told the player to get up and get on with it. Some have a threshold they work by, as some ‘standards’ don’t apply across the board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.