Serie A Thread - 2023/24

Leao's goal was good though!
Indeed. Will go back to the too laissez-faire version of himself soon. He’s 24 but he’s still playing as inconsistently as he did at 21.

Talented footballer. Exceptionally so but frustrating to watch at times.

@blue whippet saying what I did about Leao, I’d still take an entertaining winger over one that doesn’t get people off their seats.

Not to say all wingers who work well in a system aren’t important but growing up, I was enamored by the…fantasista’s. If that’s what their called. The ones that just captivate you with being able to move in ways others can’t.

Indeed. Will go back to the too laissez-faire version of himself soon. He’s 24 but he’s still playing as inconsistently as he did at 21.

Talented footballer. Exceptionally so but frustrating to watch at times.
Yes I remember us chatting about him saying the same things early last season.

@blue whippet saying what I did about Leao, I’d still take an entertaining winger over one that doesn’t get people off their seats.

Not to say all wingers who work well in a system aren’t important but growing up, I was enamored by the…fantasista’s. If that’s what their called. The ones that just captivate you with being able to move in ways others can’t.
When the mood takes him he is great to watch.

Comical in the Lazio v Milan game. 3 red cards for Lazio. Even when they went down to 10, Lazio was still in the game. Shouldn’t have lost but it became a joke.

A fracas at the end of the game as well.

Game should’ve ended in a draw at least.

Roma won 4-1 against Monza. Now in fifth and they are scoring goals. Enjoyable to watch now that the turgid display Mourinho offered fizzled with his departure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.