Serious question about Mancini - serious answers only please

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The minimum amount of time Mancini should have to play with is the average of the last three managers. If he isn't producing on the pitch with the money he has spent and the methods he has employed then I think the owners will be in before we can reach a consensus on BlueMoon as to how long he has left.
Theproblem is, if we don't get CL football this year, we really will struggle to balance the books for this UEFA law, which leads to a "There's a hole in my bucket" like cycle which inevitably means we won't ever play in the CL (No CL money > Accounts fail ruling > Not allowed in CL > No CL money), so we DO have to get there this year.

Danamy said:
Ducado said:
Being a mod on here has it's advantages, now get the F off here, we know who you are and you are taking the piss,
I expect a full public apology when it's proved that you can't do your job properly and it comes out that your 100% wrong!!
and when do we get your apology?
Danamy said:
He'll manage Real for two seasons then he'll come here, you can hold me to that aswell............

fbloke said:
Lucky Toma said:
FBloke –

Here’s what I wrote on an X-Factor forum a couple of weeks back.

‘The phone has barely stopped ringing this evening following the latest elimination.

Rest assured X-fans there are plenty more contentious decisions and controversy ahead.
And the individuals who are responsible for them are aware that such decisions will cause upset and disharmony amongst some viewers.

With the increasing competition provided by Strictly there is a tipping point on the horizon. Acts are reportedly very nervous about this and have been told to ‘up their game’ by key figures within ITV.
I am unfortunately not at liberty to reveal who these key figures may be.

Wagner is currently providing headlines and for that reason alone he will be safe for the time being. But is this the direction this year’s X-Factor wants to ultimately take?
Lets just say there are reservations high up that he may not be suitable ‘winning’ material and they would ideally prefer a more ‘mainstream’ act to triumph.

Be sure of one thing, there are further exits to follow – on an almost weekly basis – and some of them will be very surprising’

See FBloke, its easy mate to wrap something up in apparently significant and explicating prose without actually saying anything of note whatsoever beyond stating the bleeding obvious!

(And just for the record, I have never once seen an episode of The X-Factor and certainly have never been within a million cyber-miles of a fans forum connected to such a shit brain-numbing show)

Its not like that though is it.

If you were told, by way of example, that there are at least 20 people going to be fired and that one of them was a senior person for whom many held strong feelings and that some of the playing staff with long associations were to be put in theor place how would you post it?

Would you list everyone if you knew?

And if you were not privy to all the detail would you ignore what you were told and not post anything?

You see it becomes increasingly difficult to say anything too specific as we are talking about real people you know. Its complex and oftentimes second or even third hand info.

I make judgement calls all the time about NOT posting stuff, but when there is strong evidence from more than one source of things happening I like to get it out there.

Then when I get told something very specific and feel I can nail my colours to the mast I do.

That happened when I heard that all negotiations with Mourinho had been called off and the club had decided to stick with Roberto.

The date was significant as I was loathed to post it at the time, it was 1st April - a lot of other things had to be played out before people saw him move to RM but I can guarantee nobody thought to say, wow fbloke was right in the end wasn't he - no doubt putting the simple statements and the post I made on the issue down to a lucky guess.

Similar stance with the whispers I heard about Strachan at Boro, which I posted ahead of most of not all the press etc.

So being in the habit of posting info is a thankless task and I certainly dont do it for the attention as I can get that by mentioning the name of Jason Manford.

There are lots of rumours and snippets of info flying around at the minute that will no doubt play out in time and some of it will just so happen to match the overall stuff I have posted previously.

Im just a good guesser you see ;-)

And on the manager we have I have had 2 types of PM on that for the past 3 months.

Some talka bout him not lasting the season, which I dont agree with as it happens.

And some make Mancini almost bulletproof for at least 2 years which I do agree with.

So, he might get sacked this season... or he might last the next two years?

That's fucking brilliant!

You are truly the chosen one when it comes to ITK...

Uefa's financial unfair play rule is a travesty for football in general if implemented but let me ask the queastion;if we didn't make CL football this season and made huge losses but Messi came up for sale,who honestly thinks Sheikh Mansour is going to pander to some French twat and say "nope,Michel has said we must break even so no Messi for us"..it's bollocks!

On the Mancini front I'd say give him time,realistically there is nobody else out there at the moment that would appease fans...BUT somebody who even let's Jo anywhere near our squad and ships bellamy out needs to be questioned on that alone.

Bluemoon115 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The minimum amount of time Mancini should have to play with is the average of the last three managers. If he isn't producing on the pitch with the money he has spent and the methods he has employed then I think the owners will be in before we can reach a consensus on BlueMoon as to how long he has left.
Theproblem is, if we don't get CL football this year, we really will struggle to balance the books for this UEFA law, which leads to a "There's a hole in my bucket" like cycle which inevitably means we won't ever play in the CL (No CL money > Accounts fail ruling > Not allowed in CL > No CL money), so we DO have to get there this year.
This is the one caveat and potential spanner in the works for RM - I´m looking at the next 7 or 8 fixtures and I´m left with a very uneasy feeling - if , and it´s a big if , we end up with less than ten points from that lot do you think the owners will start wobbling or do they have a cunning plan to get through the first year of FFP should we not make top 4?

You are truly the chosen one when it comes to ITK..

I have already said what I think earlier in the thread if you care to check.

And it wasn't posted in terms of ITK it was my opinion.

I also said I think Mancini would walk rather than hang on to be fired but that isnt a popular one either

All I know is this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/default.stm

Thats 10 games played 4th in the table 2 ahead of spuds 3 behind rags (which won't be for long when we play them next). So what is there to discuss top 4 is the remit I believe for this season, and its looking like we are well on course.

Sometimes you just gotta wonder what Mancini should be doing ?perhaps for the derby come on the pitch and do a few magic tricks on the pitch to please some folk on here. Get a grip ladies did go and get your subscriptions up to date http://www.magazine-group.co.uk/mag...filiate=P-BM&gclid=CIblxqrr_aQCFdD92AodlS7ohw

johnny crossan said:
Danamy said:
I expect a full public apology when it's proved that you can't do your job properly and it comes out that your 100% wrong!!
and when do we get your apology?
Danamy said:
He'll manage Real for two seasons then he'll come here, you can hold me to that aswell............

I'm big enough to apologise when i'm wrong unlike the mod that's got this soooo wrong he needs to go on a IP tracking course.

*Danamy sits patiently awaiting his apology but not holding his breath

fbloke said:

You are truly the chosen one when it comes to ITK..

I also said I think Mancini would walk rather than hang on to be fired but that isnt a popular one either

Fair do's.

So let me get this straight then...

If Mancini stays this season, you will have called it right.

If Mancini goes in two years time, you will have called it right.

If Mancini walks, you wlll have called it right.

If Mancini gets sacked, you will have called it right.

Just to make your sometimes impenetrable comments a bit more intersting and realistic in future you could include the following bits...

"The mist is clearing and I see something happening concerning a team that plays in Sky Blue..."... "I see a player, who might be signing or leaving.."... I foresee tough times ahead, but joy as well..."... "An Italian name has come to my mind... does it mean anything to anyone out there?"...

Just a thought.

;-)

Soulboy said:
fbloke said:

Fair do's.

So let me get this straight then...

If Mancini stays this season, you will have called it right.

If Mancini goes in two years time, you will have called it right.

If Mancini walks, you wlll have called it right.

If Mancini gets sacked, you will have called it right.

Just to make your sometimes impenetrable comments a bit more intersting and realistic in future you could include the following bits...

"The mist is clearing and I see something happening concerning a team that plays in Sky Blue..."... "I see a player, who might be signing or leaving.."... I foresee tough times ahead, but joy as well..."... "An Italian name has come to my mind... does it mean anything to anyone out there?"...

Just a thought.

;-)

More than a thought it seems like a campaign of sorts ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.