Serious Question (PLEASE)

We are pretty sure its not got that physical apart from the bottle. Seems more mental but abuse is abuse. I will let the missus have a chat and see what we can do from there.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The guy would quite clearly kill me 15 times before i threw a punch thats why i will try avoid the threat that will get me battered technique
That would be the ultimate sacrifice Boyblue. He gets put inside for giving you a good hiding and the girl is free of him. Fair enough, you might look like quasimodo's ugly brother for a few weeks and be pissing blood but be proud of the fact that you did it for all the right reasons. All you'd have to worry about is the girl wanting to "return the favour" for helping her or your mrs accusing you of fancying her. Oh and don't forget, the bloke might want to get revenge for you having him put away.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The guy would quite clearly kill me 15 times before i threw a punch thats why i will try avoid the threat that will get me battered technique
That would be the ultimate sacrifice Boyblue. He gets put inside for giving you a good hiding and the girl is free of him. Fair enough, you might look like quasimodo's ugly brother for a few weeks and be pissing blood but be proud of the fact that you did it for all the right reasons. All you'd have to worry about is the girl wanting to "return the favour" for helping her or your mrs accusing you of fancying her. Oh and don't forget, the bloke might want to get revenge for you having him put away.

Well its win win really then what could possibly go wrong

Pigeonho said:
Boots_ said:
Pigeonho said:
Why? He said 'they' are his friends, so the girl too. He would be looking out for her by doing this, not just giving some idle threat to his mate in some show of moral high ground.
I have couples as mates, and if I suspected the male friend of abusing the female one, i'd pull him aside and be having words with him. Absolutely no doubt about it.

If the OP was comfortable with threatening "to kick absolute fuck out of him" he'd have done it in the first instance rather than waiting to be advised by somebody on the internet, I reckon. Based on that, he'd probably take a beating off the bloke who would also batter his girlfriend for blabbing.
Eh? He came on the 'internet' asking for advice, that's my advice, your advice is to not take it, (which you also gave on the 'internet').

No problem with you giving your opinion, Pidge. I just happen to think it's very unlikely to be a solution the OP would choose for reasons suggested earlier. In fact BoyBlue now appears to have confirmed my thoughts.

Boots_ said:
Pigeonho said:
Boots_ said:
If the OP was comfortable with threatening "to kick absolute fuck out of him" he'd have done it in the first instance rather than waiting to be advised by somebody on the internet, I reckon. Based on that, he'd probably take a beating off the bloke who would also batter his girlfriend for blabbing.
Eh? He came on the 'internet' asking for advice, that's my advice, your advice is to not take it, (which you also gave on the 'internet').

No problem with you giving your opinion, Pidge. I just happen to think it's very unlikely to be a solution the OP would choose for reasons suggested earlier. In fact BoyBlue now appears to have confirmed my thoughts.
Well there you go then, he won't resort to violence afterall.

Pigeonho said:
Boots_ said:
Pigeonho said:

I would if he wasn't a trained fight and genuinely 18"taller than me. If i was the size of you pige it would be an option

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Boots_ said:

I would if he wasn't a trained fight and genuinely 18"taller than me. If i was the size of you pige it would be an option
Violence is shit mate, I wasn't being flippant though. If I suspected one of my mates of abusing his Mrs who also happened to be a mate of mine, I would go through the roof if it was proven. I would expect nothing less off my mates if they suspected the same about me.
The mum of my kids was abused by a fella of hers years before we met, and it fucked her up quite bad. Took a lot of work and patience to get her confident again.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Boots_ said:

That should have nothing to do with it. Being big doesn't mean you can resort to violence every time something might have happened that you might not like. That's the lowest common denominator that abusers resort to.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Boots_ said:

Do you kneel on peoples chests and wank off in their mouths whilst they sleep?

BWTAC said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:

Do you kneel on peoples chests and wank off in their mouths whilst they sleep?

Actually 18" may have been over the top

Anyway im a non violent guy, im a lover not a hater unless its alex ferguson and then i hate a lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.