Serious Question (PLEASE)

Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Well there you go then, he won't resort to violence afterall.

I would if he wasn't a trained fight and genuinely 18"taller than me. If i was the size of you pige it would be an option
Violence is shit mate, I wasn't being flippant though. If I suspected one of my mates of abusing his Mrs who also happened to be a mate of mine, I would go through the roof if it was proven. I would expect nothing less off my mates if they suspected the same about me.
The mum of my kids was abused by a fella of hers years before we met, and it fucked her up quite bad. Took a lot of work and patience to get her confident again.
There's a wrong way to handle it though Pidge. I went out with a girl whose husband used to batter her.( Even fracturing her skull by throwing her against a radiator). This abuse had been going on in front of her kids aswell. One night while I was there, I'd gone for a piss and when I came out of the bathroom, her little boy was standing on the landing and asked me if he could come down and play with his toys. I said ok but only for half an hour, then he had to go back to bed. On the way down the stairs, he said to me "If my mum says no and sends me back to bed, will you beat her up?" I nearly burst into tears. Not just in sadness but in anger that what this twat had put them through. I told the girl that she should take the kids to her mums when he is due to come and visit them and I'd be waiting in her kitchen with a baseball bat.
I didn't hear from her for days. Then one of her friends rang me and said she was trying to escape violence and my offer of turning her house into a war zone was not appreciated. Violence is very rarely the answer.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Well there you go then, he won't resort to violence afterall.

I would if he wasn't a trained fight and genuinely 18"taller than me. If i was the size of you pige it would be an option

That should have nothing to do with it. Being big doesn't mean you can resort to violence every time something might have happened that you might not like. That's the lowest common denominator that abusers resort to.

True, the first time you take a hatchet out to the bullies then they realise that they could get their heads cut off if they mess about round you again so decide to annoy someone else (thankfully the next door neighbour got to me before I got to the scrotes that evening)

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Pigeonho said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Violence is shit mate, I wasn't being flippant though. If I suspected one of my mates of abusing his Mrs who also happened to be a mate of mine, I would go through the roof if it was proven. I would expect nothing less off my mates if they suspected the same about me.
The mum of my kids was abused by a fella of hers years before we met, and it fucked her up quite bad. Took a lot of work and patience to get her confident again.
There's a wrong way to handle it though Pidge. I went out with a girl whose husband used to batter her.( Even fracturing her skull by throwing her against a radiator). This abuse had been going on in front of her kids aswell. One night while I was there, I'd gone for a piss and when I came out of the bathroom, her little boy was standing on the landing and asked me if he could come down and play with his toys. I said ok but only for half an hour, then he had to go back to bed. On the way down the stairs, he said to me "If my mum says no and sends me back to bed, will you beat her up?" I nearly burst into tears. Not just in sadness but in anger that what this twat had put them through. I told the girl that she should take the kids to her mums when he is due to come and visit them and I'd be waiting in her kitchen with a baseball bat.
I didn't hear from her for days. Then one of her friends rang me and said she was trying to escape violence and my offer of turning her house into a war zone was not appreciated. Violence is very rarely the answer.
Christ, that's awful. Was that the end of the relationship?

glen quagmire said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Actually 18" may have been over the top

Anyway im a non violent guy, im a lover not a hater unless its alex ferguson and then i hate a lot

Give me your fucking dinner money!

No and stop sending me pictures of you and GSC in the dungeon with Timmy Mallet and Zippy

Pigeonho said:
anymore than 2sheiks said:
Pigeonho said:
Christ, that's awful. Was that the end of the relationship?
Yes it was. She had 2 brothers who were unaware of what had been going on until I told them in the pub. They were shocked but didn't seem the sort who'd take the bloke on. Looking back, I can see her point but I wanted to hand out my own justice to the twat. She just wanted a nice, quiet man who'd care for her and her kids but according to her friend, if I was prepared to lower myself to his level then I'm no better than he is. Luckily, her daughter was only 18 months old and probably won't have any memory of it but the boy was 4 and I just hope that he doesn't grow up thinking that it's acceptable to treat women like that.

The recently deceased Davy Jones was in an abusive relationship. He was regularly seen with bruising and black eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.