Serious question relating to us and FFP(update P17)

Re: Serious question relating to us and FFP

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Shaelumstash said:
You seriously think our turnover will surpass United's in 3 years? I hope it's true but I seriously doubt that will happen, particularly as it looks like they are likely to win more trophies than us during that period.

You seriously doubt it will happen?

Our commercial revenue is already up with them, despite prostituting themselves to over 30 companies over the last 12 months.

United are maxed-out, we are within striking distance of turnover, already. That's despite United winning silverware for 20 years and us only getting investment four years ago.

Regardless of what they win, and they certainly haven't won more trophies than us in the last two years, you need to factor in what you cannot yet see.

A campus and series of developments that are akin to printing money hand-over-fist.

Soon, everyone will see and it will seriously blow minds, as well as any concerns over FFPR.

I'm always bemused by people envisaging our owners are sat on their hands, waiting to be put back in their corner.

Nobody puts City in the corner.

images

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Shaelumstash said:
You seriously think our turnover will surpass United's in 3 years? I hope it's true but I seriously doubt that will happen, particularly as it looks like they are likely to win more trophies than us during that period.

You seriously doubt it will happen?

Our commercial revenue is already up with them, despite prostituting themselves to over 30 companies over the last 12 months.

United are maxed-out, we are within striking distance of turnover, already. That's despite United winning silverware for 20 years and us only getting investment four years ago.

Regardless of what they win, and they certainly haven't won more trophies than us in the last two years, you need to factor in what you cannot yet see.

A campus and series of developments that are akin to printing money hand-over-fist.

Soon, everyone will see and it will seriously blow minds, as well as any concerns over FFPR.

I'm always bemused by people envisaging our owners are sat on their hands, waiting to be put back in their corner.

========================

Love it! No more lickle citeh

OB1 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

I don't know what you know that we don't know in this respect, and I'm not looking for clues, but I'd be very disappointed if our owner and Khaldoon didn't have something up their sleeve. Khaldoon's involvement alone says that these guys are not messing around: as far as I am aware, KAM is not Mansour's right hand man but that of the real Sheiky Boss Man.

Every picture tells a story, soon enough, we'll all get to see.

Re Khaldoon, that is correct, the go-to man and was also entrusted with helping to bring Formula 1 to Abu Dhabi.

Didn't do a bad job of that, either.

It doesn't take inside info or knowledge to be able to see the writing on the walls for the future of City under the current owner(s).

I wrote a piece more or less two years ago that made the point that City would be the biggest club commercially within 5 years.

That timeframe might have slipped a little due to the delays in the collar site developments but its a pretty safe bet that almost uniquely in world football City have an opportunity to earn from off field revenue streams far ahead of anything previously seen.

Remember someone asked who started FPP?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2013/02/07/3732920/revealed-how-arsenal-liverpool-manchester-united-tottenham" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusi ... -tottenham</a>

EDIT: Oh wait, mine's old news.

Must admit I twitched reading few posts from last few pages.

No need for Daily Sport Agony Aunt page, just reading above gets me feeling Jiggy.

It's already being watered down if the various reports have any accuracy in them. Chelsea will vote for it if losses can be recovered by an injection of equity [as opposed to loans] and is the obvious way out of this farce.

Its been unanimously voted for apparently according to the radio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.