Set time Poznan for Neil Young ****24th MINUTE*****

Gearsy said:
tazmancblue said:
That just made me cry. I'm so glad I thought of this as I woke this morning and just hope it comes off for Neil.

Pass on our hopes and wishes to Carmen please, Alex.

ME TOO!!

Great idea lets get the place rocking!! Me and the lads have got something special planned as well but we have to keep it quiet due to it causing too many problems at the time etc. but trust me, it will be perfect!!

why will it cause problems ?? i dont understand :S :L

Gearsy said:
tazmancblue said:
That just made me cry. I'm so glad I thought of this as I woke this morning and just hope it comes off for Neil.

Pass on our hopes and wishes to Carmen please, Alex.

ME TOO!!

Great idea lets get the place rocking!! Me and the lads have got something special planned as well but we have to keep it quiet due to it causing too many problems at the time etc. but trust me, it will be perfect!!

Any chance of a clue or a PM?

Alex the Blue said:
Just had a conversation with Carmen Young. Neil was rushed in this morning due to some infection. He has been given a full blood transfusion and placed in an isolation room as precautionary measure. He expects to be released on Monday.

Best wishes to Neil. Sorry to hijack the thread with this, but as a little side note, if you really want to help Neil and other people like him, sign up to donate blood. Some Blues will have donated that blood that was used in that transfusion and I'm sure Neil appreciates that more than a lot of things at the moment. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.blood.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.blood.co.uk</a>

Again, sorry for hijacking the thread. But becoming a blood donor in tribute to Neil and others like him would certainly help.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
kbb said:
proof attached - see under "Match"

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_FA_Cup_Final?wasRedirected=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_FA_ ... ected=true</a>
I think 23:30 or 23:anything is classed as being in the 24th minute. So by saying that we'll start it in the 24th minute we should really start it at 23:00. But it doesn't matter too much, does it? :)

Well it does matter because as good as we think "The Poznan" has been so far, we have actually not nailed it once yet! So really everybody needs to be aware of the EXACT time we are doing it!

The 24th minute = 23:00 on the clock. We need to be prepared because if it's all disjointed like it has been everytime we've done it so far it'll be a real shame!

danburge82 said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
I think 23:30 or 23:anything is classed as being in the 24th minute. So by saying that we'll start it in the 24th minute we should really start it at 23:00. But it doesn't matter too much, does it? :)

Well it does matter because as good as we think "The Poznan" has been so far, we have actually not nailed it once yet! So really everybody needs to be aware of the EXACT time we are doing it!

The 24th minute = 23:00 on the clock. We need to be prepared because if it's all disjointed like it has been everytime we've done it so far it'll be a real shame!

Leading up to it, tell everyone around that it will start soon.

Once it starts, everyone will join in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.