Settle an argument...

So when my missus asks me to explain the offside rule I will just point her to this thread!!!

Should keep her quite for 5 mins lol!!

Then she can explain what she learnt to me!! Should take her 24 years!!

I'm seriously wondering whether a 'Rules of Football' thread is needed?

Im not gonna chance it, not with my rep'

;-)

Can someone explain what handball is? I always thought you weren't allowed to touch the ball with your hands in football, but I keep seeing players wearing gloves picking it up all the time. Is anyone who wears gloves allowed to handle the ball? Confused.

fbloke said:

;-)

I wouldn't bother mate, the truth is even FIFA do not know the rules. They have over complicated to the point where it has become a bit of a joke. There are no black and white rules anymore so a lot is down to personal interpretation from the officials.

Dubai Blue said:
Can someone explain what handball is? I always thought you weren't allowed to touch the ball with your hands in football, but I keep seeing players wearing gloves picking it up all the time. Is anyone who wears gloves allowed to handle the ball? Confused.

It could explain why so many players wear gloves nowadays. ;-)

kiam06 said:
fbloke said:

;-)

I wouldn't bother mate, the truth is even FIFA do not know the rules. They have over complicated to the point where it has become a bit of a joke. There are no black and white rules anymore so a lot is down to personal interpretation from the officials.

You cant have black and white rules thats racist!

Don't know if this has been covered/answered. Nit got time to read all the comments as I'm at work.

If both the attacking players were past the last defender and the ball wasplayed forward, it is offside. There has to be a defender between the ball and the goalkeeper. Its like you can be offside if the goalie is further forward than the last defender and a ball is passed forward. Theer has to be two defending players there.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Don't know if this has been covered/answered. Nit got time to read all the comments as I'm at work.

If both the attacking players were past the last defender and the ball wasplayed forward, it is offside. There has to be a defender between the ball and the goalkeeper. Its like you can be offside if the goalie is further forward than the last defender and a ball is passed forward. Theer has to be two defending players there.

NOT IF THE PLAYER WHO THE BALL WAS PLAYED TO WAS BEHIND THE FUCKING BALL DURING THE TIME THE BALL WAS PLAYED TO HIM FFS

how can grown men not grasp that?

AIQ88 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

NOT IF THE PLAYER WHO THE BALL WAS PLAYED TO WAS BEHIND THE FUCKING BALL DURING THE TIME THE BALL WAS PLAYED TO HIM FFS

how can grown men not grasp that?

what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.