Seventeen years ago today...

I attended this one, for me an all time low and a home game aswell : http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/history/matches/Match.aspx?id=4347

Any of the York crew at this one ?
I was at that game and I seem to remember a picture in the paper the next day contrasting our attendance with that Shit hole in Trafford who had a full house and were playing in the Chimps League the same night. Think it was in the MUEN but can't be certain. I also remember it being rotten weather!

I remember the walk from the station...

ImNJ54f.gif

I was at that game and I seem to remember a picture in the paper the next day contrasting our attendance with that Shit hole in Trafford who had a full house and were playing in the Chimps League the same night. Think it was in the MUEN but can't be certain. I also remember it being rotten weather!

I was there and I always say to this day we purposely lost this game just to get out of that cup

if you remember York away you weren't there
I was there along with my best mate (incidentally its his birthday today 50th couldn't forget that day if I tried Craig Russell best city player on the pitch until "gas meter head" joe royle took him off) I also avoided Leeds fans who turned up for a brawl having to take shelter in Yates,s by the river& getting threatened on the train @leeds as I got off to meet the wife (who was on her works do in Leeds that night!! ) ooooooooo the joys of division 2 ooohhhh. How I miss you"not"!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.