Sevilla away sold out!

having been thinking about it since yesterday morning I've come to the conclusion that paying for platinum, joining all the cup schemes, buying all the away tickets and the associated travel and accommodation I'm being taken for a mug.

The year before last I paid about £5k in total for away tickets and travel, and that didn't include platinum for five of us.

Why bother, might as well just get a seat in Joe's next year and pick the 'big' away games and get a couple of extra tickets for my mates.

I'm sure the loyal corporates will take up my place at Sunderland on a cold Tuesday night and West Brom on a warm December night at the highest ground in England

It's bleak when you consider id not have got a ticket for gladbach or Sevilla but I got my own tickets for our 1st visits to barca, real & bayern. Bigger grounds I suppose but Sevilla selling out at the points level it has doesn't seem right to me.

I like doing my own thing so a supporters club is a no go for me. The majority would expect you to at least fill a seat on a coach for home games and I'd rather go into town as opposed to sitting in the pub the branch goes from.

The way things seem at the moment there's little chance of catching up as you've stated. One poster has put up that he missed 1 game from the Derby last season yet he fell further behind the criteria for obtaining a derby ticket this season??? I can't do every game so there's no chance of catching up.

I will however consider a more expensive season ticket if it gave me an away allocation too. I wish that I didn't have to consider it but City have created this situation.

It`s already been said but the "new" main problem is the JCL corporate s.

I was moved from east stand level 2 because I couldn't justify to Mrs Dong paying £1300 and still expecting to attend the same amount of aways and euro`s as before.

So I moved to a cheaper seat in the south stand and with over 13,000 " LOYALTY " points expected to get to as many aways as before. {whilst not upsetting Mrs Dong}

Guess what, the newbie with deep pockets now sits in my seat and claims my away ticket with virtually no "LOYALTY" points.

I went platinum every year and joined every cup scheme to try and stay with those ahead of me in the pecking order.

Not realizing it was the c**ts behind me I should have been watching.

Do people not think the problem actually is the amount of tickets received for what is bound to be a very popular away game? It's not a huge stadium and it's going to be a popular game for the locals as well

The announcement of the North Stand extension is imminent - with more exec seats to sell
That's not the word on the street - North Stand expansion will NOT generate more exec seats, more likely more seats for joe public

It`s already been said but the "new" main problem is the JCL corporate s.

I was moved from east stand level 2 because I couldn't justify to Mrs Dong paying £1300 and still expecting to attend the same amount of aways and euro`s as before.

So I moved to a cheaper seat in the south stand and with over 13,000 " LOYALTY " points expected to get to as many aways as before. {whilst not upsetting Mrs Dong}

Guess what, the newbie with deep pockets now sits in my seat and claims my away ticket with virtually no "LOYALTY" points.

I went platinum every year and joined every cup scheme to try and stay with those ahead of me in the pecking order.

Not realizing it was the c**ts behind me I should have been watching.

Any need for that???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.