Sevilla away sold out!

Looks like the ordinary fan is being squeezed out without a doubt.
We support the team but are losing out to those who support the club.
I've only been able to get tickets for Spurs and Sunderland away. Am holding my breath for Villa. Paid for and subsequently lost two flights for Gladbach (my choice I know) due to tickets going quicker than expected.
Seen this coming since that ridiculous boat trip to Chelsea!!

Last edited:
No neither do I but but I think some blues would consider upping their seat at the Etihad if it came with a guarantee of a certain amount of away games.

I'm in 93:20. The Club also run the risk that people paying for Premium seats in 93:20 move out of Level 2. Some Blues could of course pay more for Joe's but potentially more could decide that 93:20 is a piss take.

I am glad that 93:20 doesn't have any priority for aways - and Joe's was already a step to far!

You can't substaniate that with anything. You've no idea who these people are or what life has thrown at them. I myself have given up a seasoncard twice and most recently rebought for 2011/12. Personal circumstances dictated that I couldn't attend regularly enough to warrant owning one.

For what it's worth, I do have a ticket for Sevilla away. My branch came good with one. I play the system and do my best to obtain a ticket in any way, shape or form. There may well be a strange makeup of the blocks we have but I also guarantee there'll be tickets out there too. There always is.
I really don't have issue with people like yourself and @Manchester33 who clearly go to the games and use the OSC to facilitate that. I have several mates on less than high points who use their branch to get themselves tickets for highly sought games.
However it's a bit of a piss take when you are chatting to "fans" who have got their ticket for Barca away, which sold out at 9000 points, through a branch and it's their first ever away game, never mind their first Euro game

Looks like the ordinary fan is being squeezed out without a doubt.
We support the team but are losing out to those who support the club.
I've only been able to get tickets for Spurs and Sunderland away. Am holding my breath for Villa. Paid for and subsequently lost two flights for Gladbach (my choice I know) due to tickets going quicker than expected.
Seen this coming since that ridiculous boat trip to Chelsea!!

You should have gone to Gladbach regardless as there were tickets out there. I've never not heard about spares at any match I've been to. For example, there's always someone from my branch not going etc.

I'm confident you would've got one in Germany.

I really don't have issue with people like yourself and @Manchester33 who clearly go to the games and use the OSC to facilitate that. I have several mates on less than high points who use their branch to get themselves tickets for highly sought games.
However it's a bit of a piss take when you are chatting to "fans" who have got their ticket for Barca away, which sold out at 9000 points, through a branch and it's their first ever away game, never mind their first Euro game

It's my first European trip but certainly not my first away match. That was Swindon in 99/00. I've not missed a home Premier League clash all season and been to Palace and Spurs too. The branch said there were no promises and asked 18,000,000 pointers to try and get their own. I think we have a couple of Superbia members too.

My Facebook status of "I've got a ticket for Sevilla v City!!!" got 17 likes. I feel loved.

There's just obviously a problem with the system - needs a re-think in the summer.

I was thinking last night, one of the problems we've probably had for the Champs League is the boring draw last year and the repeat trips to Munich/Barca. A lot of people probably couldn't be bothered going again and saved up for this seasons games instead. I reckon the demand from our fans is higher this year than ever before.

It would be interesting to know how many of those corporate with the away tickets actually attend the 2 games mainly mentioned.

Or would these tickets miraculously make it into other hands. The club should try and keep a check on that.

Calling each other c*nts is not going to help. New corporate is a problem but it is the club who make the rules not those who take the offer up.

The Company corporates will take the tickets anyway and give them to clients. They see that as part of the package of corporate membership, they don't care who gets them or if a client sells them on. What are City going to do, punish a corporate member? I doubt that.

I don't think there will be a problem getting a ticket for the game in Turin. do you?

The Company corporates will take the tickets anyway and give them to clients. They see that as part of the package of corporate membership, they don't care who gets them or if a client sells them on. What are City going to do, punish a corporate member? I doubt that.

I don't think there will be a problem getting a ticket for the game in Turin. do you?
Open sale is my guess

Well I've got my Villa away ticket this morning. Having had to miss quite a few home and away matches last season through illness I've had to (re)build my loyalty points and at last I am back to first day buying. Not being a points ***** (you know the word) I didn't buy tickets for matches I couldn't attend so please may I keep my points?? ;-)

And Sevilla is my first Euro away for over 12 months for the same reason, although I should confess that I did buy a ticket for Monchengladbach because I thought I would be able to go but wasn't allowed to..................... doctor's orders!! This time (Sevilla) he said it will be all right!! YYYeesss, like Arnie, I am BACK!!

I'll give the Monchen points back if it offends anyone. :-)

Who would you email highlighting the issues with obtaining away tickets these days?

OSC's pooling together season cards in order to obtain more tickets to supplement their allocation from the club, fans buying tickets with no intention of going and corporates getting to big a percentage of an away allocation are the 3 main contributing factors that are making it very tough for supporters getting tickets for certain games.

These are all areas that the club can do something to ensure that the system is at least fair and transparent. Would they be bothered though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.