Sevilla away sold out!

Who would you email highlighting the issues with obtaining away tickets these days?

OSC's pooling together season cards in order to obtain more tickets to supplement their allocation from the club, fans buying tickets with no intention of going and corporates getting to big a percentage of an away allocation are the 3 main contributing factors that are making it very tough for supporters getting tickets for certain games.

These are all areas that the club can do something to ensure that the system is at least fair and transparent. Would they be bothered though?
Probably not, unless there was some sort of legal issue or the police got involved. As long as they get the money, they don't particularly care about us.

Whatever we as fans might think the club is running a business and I think you will find that most PL fans are going through similar angst about tickets and prices. It's a fact of life and as much as we might rail against it this is what happens these days.

Probably not, unless there was some sort of legal issue or the police got involved. As long as they get the money, they don't particularly care about us.

I think they care about image and perception more than we think. I and a couple of other members on here have a line of communication into the club and will be raising the question of transparency regarding this at the next opportunity. It's not an issue we've raised previously but it's clearly a growing area of concern.

Could they ensure the named ticket holder only goes inside the ground? i.e. Print names on the ticket and rigidly enforce an ID check? Everyone will have their passport in Seville!

8 tickets together here in the away end. Can only be corporate obtained tickets being sold on surely to get 8 together

333anaa.png

Whatever we as fans might think the club is running a business and I think you will find that most PL fans are going through similar angst about tickets and prices. It's a fact of life and as much as we might rail against it this is what happens these days.
Unfortunately I think there are only a couple of teams that have the same problem where demand outstrips availability. They'd be Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Everton and United. The rest struggle to sell out away sections now so anyone who wants to go more or less gets a ticket.

It's a depressing thought when you think how expensive tickets are now, that we're stuck in this situation. They have us by the balls, and they know it!

A bloke down the pub got to go to Barcelona v Juventus last season because his daughter works for the right company.

A bloke down the pub got to go to Barcelona v Juventus last season because his daughter works for the right company.
and so it always is... I'm sorry but anyone who thinks that the 'its who you know, not what you know' adage is not alive and well and always will be is kidding themselves

live would be a very very boring old place if this weren't true

and so it always is... I'm sorry but anyone who thinks that the 'its who you know, not what you know' adage is not alive and well and always will be is kidding themselves

live would be a very very boring old place if this weren't true

Coca Cola e-mailed us on the day before our FA Cup Final against Stoke to see whether we fancied using up spare seats in their Wembley box. If possible, I'd have taken the lot and offered them for free on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.