Sevilla (H) | Post Match Thread

First half our shape was all wrong. Thankfully pep changed it and second half was superb and some real positives. All in all a very good night.

Not sure what would have been a good loan for him. No point in playing at a Championship side or abroad. If a team like Southampton would have offered him a starting berth then maybe but I think he is better off being at City. He is getting game time and contributing goals and assists. He is ahead of where I thought he would be at this stage.
I agree, yes, it would have to be the right loan, and even then there’s no guarantee of him playing week in, week out.

I’m undecided as he’s unlikely to get a consistent run in the team here even if he gets plenty of minutes coming off the bench, but he took his goal very well so he’s clearly got it.

The goal will do wonders for his confidence but I do question whether he might have been better going on loan this season to give him enough game time and get some goals under his belt, as he looked a different player tonight after he scored.
His game time is a bit skewed at the moment, but he'll end the season with a good amount of minutes.

It's not like Haaland could be dropped, and he's managed more fit minutes than many expected. With the Queen dying, and then the knock on effect of that being the Arsenal game moving, we've also had very few three games weeks, which probably knocked a little off his time too - still 730 minutes so far ain't bad. There's an £85m player down the road with the same amount of minutes this season.

I really, really, really miss actually being at the ground and cheering the lads on. I miss losing my voice the day after a match! The atmosphere, the cold, the rain. I want it back!
Partly because I think sometimes I’m losing my judgement of a match when I read the match day messages!!!
No disrespect to anyone on that thread, we all have our own opinions. :-)

I really, really, really miss actually being at the ground and cheering the lads on. I miss losing my voice the day after a match! The atmosphere, the cold, the rain. I want it back!
Partly because I think sometimes I’m losing my judgement of a match when I read the match day messages!!!
No disrespect to anyone on that thread, we all have our own opinions. :-)

You not go anymore mate?

Forgettable first half but huge improvement in the second half , we quickened the passing and pace and Seville couldnt live with us , nearly every team we play just set up to keep the score down , park the bus teams are a bind and can be frustrating , but its self preservation for most opposing teams, they know if they come and attack they will get hammered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.