Sevilla (H) | Post Match Thread

I think once Alvarez finds his feet so to speak in the EPL he will be another Sergio. At least I hope so. He is a lethal finisher but has to get used to the prem and of course his new team.
Can’t disagree. He shoots, he scores. I just wonder how much game time he’ll get with the big Norwegian around.

Might have to wait for Pep to leave and we go back to 442

Can’t disagree. He shoots, he scores. I just wonder how much game time he’ll get with the big Norwegian around.

Might have to wait for Pep to leave and we go back to 442
We go 442 almost ALL the time.

It's just a midfielder usually joins the striker to make the pairing.

Pep has paired Alvarez and Haaland up front a few times, the last time it wasn't so good tho.

We go 442 almost ALL the time.

It's just a midfielder usually joins the striker to make the pairing.

Pep has paired Alvarez and Haaland up front a few times, the last time it wasn't so good tho.
Kind of. We definitely press in a 442 shape, with KDB being the other “striker”, so as long as he’s around, Alvarez will have his minutes cut unless EBH needs a break/injured.

Kind of. We definitely press in a 442 shape, with KDB being the other “striker”, so as long as he’s around, Alvarez will have his minutes cut unless EBH needs a break/injured.
As long as BOTH Haaland and Kev are fit,your right, he won't start.

But if either is rested or injured, I see Alvarez as one of the first options, which is fine by me, those 2 can't play every game.

Some people saying he needs to play winger, but I don't think so, keep him central.

As long as BOTH Haaland and Kev are fit,your right, he won't start.

But if either is rested or injured, I see Alvarez as one of the first options, which is fine by me, those 2 can't play every game.

Some people saying he needs to play winger, but I don't think so, keep him central.
Pep’ll get the best out of him, whatever. There’s obvious talent there.

I really, really, really miss actually being at the ground and cheering the lads on. I miss losing my voice the day after a match! The atmosphere, the cold, the rain. I want it back!
Partly because I think sometimes I’m losing my judgement of a match when I read the match day messages!!!
No disrespect to anyone on that thread, we all have our own opinions. :-)
I feel for you Eccles. There is nothing like live football, it really is the bees knees, everything about it is part of the experience. Walking up to the ground, the crowds, the noise the people you sit near who you only see at the game and of course the thrill of the goals, jumping up and down with delight. I've been a season ticket holder on and off since '76 depending on where I've been living and how much money I've had. It's always good to come back. Am sure you will make it again.

The nice thing about Alvarez in the friendlies was his ability to pick a pass, a forward pass, and that was on display tonight as well. Lovely. The finish was cracking as well.

The first half was shit - no polishing that turd - our first halves have been generally shit this season, it's a problem we need to solve.
the golf chips to alvarez in the first half was bordering on criminal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.