Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

That was fantastic, thank you for putting that together. Almost like I was there, and certainly got a feel for the fun you and those who you met up with had.

I know this was posted "a few pages back", but I finally had the time to watch it this evening.

Well done - a new subscriber for Ian! :-)

Fucking great trip that, just on the last leg back to Manchester now. Amazing City, great ground and met loads of top blues. Would defo do another trip there. Wizz air are fucking robbing bastards though.

Did anyone else notice the City bench encouraging the fans to boo the Sevilla penalty takers?

I know Im probably in a minority but thought it was a bit small time that.

Nothing small time about it, every little helps and fans have booed opposition penalty takers since I was going as a kid, many years ago on the Kippax.

Try getting home again after a late night match especially on a Saturday night. :-)

Night games I very rarely do for this exact reason. On Saturdays after 2pm all buses where I live are one an hour. Even on weekdays it's after 6pm. I can get back to Altrincham but my last bus home leaves at 10:52pm. There is no way I make it back to catch that unless I leave the match at 9:30pm and even then it's touch and go. A 7:30pm kick off would give me half a chance but it would be tight.

Night games I very rarely do for this exact reason. On Saturdays after 2pm all buses where I live are one an hour. Even on weekdays it's after 6pm. I can get back to Altrincham but my last bus home leaves at 10:52pm. There is no way I make it back to catch that unless I leave the match at 9:30pm and even then it's touch and go. A 7:30pm kick off would give me half a chance but it would be tight.
This is a valid point. I attend night games and always stay until the end but with all the extra time that is now extending matches it is going to be difficult for many to get home.
Before all the road work and parking fiasco my brother would drive in. Now we are on the tram (opposite way to you!) and I get the bus after that. Like you it is the bus step that becomes the problem. Added to that if it is midweek and there is work the next day it's a pain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.