Sevilla (N) | UEFA Super Cup | Post-Match Thread

great trip, I caught up with people I've not seen in years.

Glad we won, I was nervous with the pens but 5 out of 5 take that!

To all those on here who said it was a nothing trophy, tell that to everyone celebrating away on Wednesday night in that ground.

Ground was great, did tell city fans to be careful about putting up their flags around but seems they were still taken,..

Great trip only spoilt by a death in the family, and an eye infection for me, and after nearly a 3 hour flight delay to Luton we got home in bed around 2 am this morning (was supposed to be home by 8pm)

Did anyone else notice the City bench encouraging the fans to boo the Sevilla penalty takers?

I know Im probably in a minority but thought it was a bit small time that.
This isn’t posh boys polite kick and clap rugby union. This is footy! and their fans attacked shirter-Blues in a bar in Seville a few years back… fuck em!

This is the problem with away games and finals it's pot luck who you get stuck near. Add to that loads are pissed/coked out of their brains and it can be a pretty unpleasant experience.

I took my father-in-law who is a local, he was appalled. It's water of a duck's back for us as we are used to it but it was a pretty shit portrayal of the English and MCFC in our part of the ground. Back to reality today, so happy to have had a holiday and come back with another European trophy. These are the glory days that will be talked about for generations.

They were and are supposed to be a public service and were run as one back in the day. Bloody hell I remember when every service ran all night once an hour. You could even get buses on Christmas day. Drivers and conductors ( remember those?) who had no close family or such, were happy to work it for the overtime and to stop sitting depressed on their own watching the great escape on TV for the umpteenth time.
Privatisation and greed meant it was all about profit, leaving many isolated places stranded without any bus service at all.
Yawn...

great trip, I caught up with people I've not seen in years.

Glad we won, I was nervous with the pens but 5 out of 5 take that!

To all those on here who said it was a nothing trophy, tell that to everyone celebrating away on Wednesday night in that ground.

Ground was great, did tell city fans to be careful about putting up their flags around but seems they were still taken,..

Great trip only spoilt by a death in the family, and an eye infection for me, and after nearly a 3 hour flight delay to Luton we got home in bed around 2 am this morning (was supposed to be home by 8pm)

Pink eye? I told you lot to watch out for those prozzies in Omonia.

Sorry to hear about the news of your family member. Hope you had a good trip.

Why bother commenting such drivel, for some of us public transport or the lack of it is a major issue. Just fucking block me knobhead.
Because of the shite you're posting, I'm all for better public transport but you can't have a double decker bus with 1 person on, who do you think pays for that in the long term ? You, you numbnut...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.