Sevilla v City post match thread

Very very impressive performance. To produce that without the injured players bodes well for the rest of the season. For Sterling and Bony it could well be a turning point, every player was outstanding and not seen many mentions of Harts world class save at 2-1.
Ref that save, I just cannot understand why we don`t have men on the posts from corners.Does my fooking head in.

Very very impressive performance. To produce that without the injured players bodes well for the rest of the season. For Sterling and Bony it could well be a turning point, every player was outstanding and not seen many mentions of Harts world class save at 2-1.

I wonder how we have done without the 'injured' players in recent times, once a team has been trained without them in it ?

I thought the ref had an excellent game overall. After the poor refereeing in the youth game this afternoon. It was refreshing to see officials not conned by player's theatrics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.