Sevilla v City post match thread

Can't remember who it was but they said it was football of the highest and classiest order and they are correct.
We played with such swagger, that leave by fernandinho to let the ball go was incredible. ..

I was buzzing watching the game last night and thought the lads played amazingly well. Quadruple here we come :D

I thought the ref was very good, he actually let slide quite a few decisions that would normally be given in Europe, mostly not given to Sevilla as well, hooray!

thought they had a decent penalty shout and a lot of refs in Europe would have penalised sterling at the beginning of build up to the 2nd goal

Last edited:
Two fast wingers/forwards with three central midfielders works like a charm imo.

I agree, so do you think this has had a negative effect on us in the past? Maybe if we had officials who knew how to referee a games in the past we may have done better?
Definitely think some of our players have let the refereeing get to themmin previous years. Moscow game at home and Barca knockouts being pretty obvious ones.

You don't mind mistakes but previous years I've always felt it very one sided.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.