Sevilla v City post match thread

From the Telegraph article...

Manuel Pellegrini’s team are through to the second round of the Champions League with two games to spare and this time they did not slip through a closing door as much as kick it off its hinges and swagger in.

Niceeee.

From El Pais today:

Coach says "We have found a great Manchester City"

Match report: "Man City hurricane devastates Sevilla"

and: "It was as if an atomic bomb had devastated Sevilla. The absolute superiority of the English team did much damage to Sevilla."

They go on to praise Sterling and Ya Ya, the strength of Bony, lay particular praise on Navas and reiterate the tactical superioty of City

We're having our dicks sucked in public boys - enjoy it but keep an eye on your wallet!
Lets prepare properly for Villa - i'm sure they'll come flying at us with new manager syndrome - lets make sure we take all they've got then demonstrate our quality.
A potential banana skin - be interesting to see how Manuel sets us up and Delph, will he get a decent run out?

12195839_10153695428392920_6924729769507800747_n.jpg

not bad at all - look at the 3 teams above us...

Not to be a pessimist at all, but what do you think KDB, Silva, and Aguero were thinking when they watched that match yesterday? Haha. I can't imagine they'd be too confident that they would fit into that particular side. KDB/Silva could slide in for Yaya, sure. But neither could have played the wings with great affect like Sterling/Navas. Aguero is a hell of a superstar, but I don't see him being able to dominate the hold up play the way Wilfried did.

Kudos to all the players and Manuel for one hell of a treat for us fans. Now lets see if Manuel has the balls to put out that lineup in the away game in the knockout stages, even with a fully fit squad. That was the team selection city need for all big away matches in Europe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.