Sevilla v City post match thread

Get a Kodi firestick

Hi

Not sure what that is or how it helps me not pay BT even more. I'm not being mean. I'm on a severely reduced income for health reasons. I only have Sky at the reduced rate they offered when I tried to cancel for another month. Maybe after, I could afford some sort of but tv sub. If we haven't been knocked out in the next round by Barca again.

F**** ** Stupendous in the words of Quinn....... or maybe Tyler. From Pellers making a huge call in dropping KDB to every man on that pitch, absolutely magic. Extra special praise to Fernando, Fernandinho and also Sterling, Navas and Bony to hopefully silence a few critics in our own ranks. I'm working away in a hotel in Swindon and they have persisted to show United again.. Their loss I suppose and thank god for the internet. What did Rio say 2 weeks ago? City were the least likely side to make it through?

Stellar tactical setup by Pellegrini, immense performance from all, especially the Ferns, Sterling and Sagna. Yaya was superb too, the setup seemed to stoke his motor in some fashion, really was up for it. I love Silva like no other but I wonder if his ball retention tendencies and slower pacing would have taken the edge off the incredible blitzkrieg type counters? Seems hard to fiddle with the 11 after that performance and Aguero will just be coming back around the 25th, he always seems to take a few games to get up and running post injury. Clichy for Kolarov to tighten the flanks only for me.

Last edited:
Whilst it was a definitely a tongue in cheek remark from me, it does beg the question as to who you would drop in a similar away game. Obviously Bony for Aguero, but dropping Sterling or Navas for Silva would severely weaken our defensive stability.

I'm not trying to have a go, I can't really think of a game that we have been as good for 90 mins. It was on a par with the sick swan for me
Didn't think you was 'having a go' mate. Just a genuine observation as to what a choice to make.

I.e. Keep the team that beat Sevilla, or introduce either of Silva, Aguerooooooo, or KDB????

I still remember when I thought Ged Brannan might have a positive impact...

I got rid of both and still manage to watch every game. Shadygiz and kodi are your friends

Not on an iPad they aren't. Never had much luck with streams on PC anyway. Just a bunch of malware and viruses. Hopefully there will be a download I can catch up on.

F**** ** Stupendous in the words of Quinn....... or maybe Tyler. From Pellers making a huge call in dropping KDB to every man on that pitch, absolutely magic. Extra special praise to Fernando, Fernandinho and also Sterling, Navas and Bony to hopefully silence a few critics in our own ranks. I'm working away in a hotel in Swindon and they have persisted to show United again.. Their loss I suppose and thank god for the internet. What did Rio say 2 weeks ago? City were the least likely side to make it through?
Tyler.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.