Sevilla v City post match thread

Giddy from that display and getting ahead of things, but play wisely and with the motors charged up like tonight in Turin, snag a win and then City could play Willy at #10 and Navas in goal on the last matchday!!!

Just on coach back to Torremolinos, how Fucking brillant was that!!

I hope your fucking pissed mate!! Fucking brilliant tonight!! Some idiots on here are trying to talk tactics! Who gives a fuck!! Let's fucking celebrate a great win!!

Well after the struggle at home 2 weeks ago i wasn't expecting that!Hopefully it is the result that shows we have come of age in this competition.Who would have thought after losing the first game we would qualify with TWO games to go?? Typical City never dies and it's why we love them lol!!

For those arguing that formation means nothing, tonight's display has shown beyond doubt that 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 works for us in a way that 4-4-2 never will. Myself and others have said it for the last two years but Manuel rarely seems to select his formation and team to outfox the opposition. End of conversation.

That's the way to do it!!
Great performance. Yeah they could have had another couple but we could have had another six.
Not sure those tactics will work against bus parkers but Juve want to win the group so they'll give us chances in the next game.
Is it our best performance away in the CL as some think? Well Roma last season was a very impressive result, as was winning in Munich, but I think this was our best overall performance by a mile.

Good win but far from the best performance of the season that some are making out, you don't have to go past West Brom.

The defence is a worry with clean sheets very rare; 1 in 12 after 5 in a row.

For those arguing that formation means nothing, tonight's display has shown beyond doubt that 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 works for us in a way that 4-4-2 never will. Myself and others have said it for the last two years but Manuel rarely seems to select his formation and team to outfox the opposition. End of conversation.

Those arguing about formation need to get pissed mate! The first ENGLISH team to win in Seville ( and I am a Scottish Twat)! All City fans should forget being a football manager for tonight and just enjoy the fucking win!!

I am just shocked that we can play that well and dominate against a top quality European side with our back up front 3. To think we have Ginger pele, Kun and merlin to come in to that side. Also can't wait to see Delph get a run as I think he can be huge in giving our other centre mids a rest.

I am incredibly optimistic about this season , the injuries which could have been a nightmare have given Bony, Ichy, Fernando , Otamendi etc all a chance to get match fit, fit in with the team and be up to speed when needed. Hopefully after the international break we will have nearly everyone fit and we can really hit our straps !

Good win but far from the best performance of the season that some are making out, you don't have to go past West Brom.

The defence is a worry with clean sheets very rare; 1 in 12 after 5 in a row.

It was miles better than West Brom or any performance this and most of last season. Unlike West Brom these guys had players who could pass the ball!

Hart, Sagna, Kompany. Otamendi and Fernando were the castle.
Navas Sterling and Fernandio were the archers.
Bony and Toure the knights.
And we also got a prince,a magician and a dragon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.