Sh*t tactics

They had the best of the chances, deserved to win it.
Thought City did well upto the bottle throwing!
That bottle incident was a game changer, we had a corner, it could have been the 1st goal, they scored in the aftermath, very strange situation, never known anything like that, but we are on their tail now, they had to be at full strength and play their arses off to get past us!

Rochdale Blue said:
AntonDonJuan said:
We got what we deserved.

Sitting back at the swamp.

It was always going to happen. Fuckin shit tactics, fuckin gutted.

CTID

I don't understand what it is you expect. We have a decimated defense that wasn't that hot to begin with. At least Mancini is addressing the problem and we are starting to look more like a team. Until Bellamy was struck by the bottle I don't think we ever looked like losing.

For some reason everything changed at that moment ! I think Bellamy made light of that incident as I think it really shook him up, and so did the rest of the team (but then they were all told not to react to anyhting at all in this 2nd leg at OT) , as we never looked the same since then and Utd seemed to grow from it.

As usual, totally glossed over by Sky Utd .

Lesson learned - throw bottles at opposition players if you're struggling to win.

Not that I am bitter! Just used to it

Ducado said:
There is some right bollocks talked on here, we did what we could and played well, quit the moaning, of course I am disappointed, but shit happens, onwards and upwards, too many City fans are always ready to rip in to us, we played well with a improvised defence

Spot on!

BL2blue said:
Rochdale Blue said:
I don't understand what it is you expect. We have a decimated defense that wasn't that hot to begin with. At least Mancini is addressing the problem and we are starting to look more like a team. Until Bellamy was struck by the bottle I don't think we ever looked like losing.

it was a coin or stone that hit him first then a bottle as he was going down vds tried to get it of zabba i think but he gave it to the ref who put it in his pocket. what else would you expect of the scum fans
For some reason everything changed at that moment ! I think Bellamy made light of that incident as I think it really shook him up, and so did the rest of the team (but then they were all told not to react to anyhting at all in this 2nd leg at OT) , as we never looked the same since then and Utd seemed to grow from it.

Lesson learned - throw bottles at opposition players if you're struggling to win.

They were shit tactics. Pablo Zabaleta, Gareth Barry and Nigel De Jong in the middle were never going to create anything in the way of clear-cut chances. SWP off form completely left Bellamy and Tevez to carry the attacking fight to the rag scum. Sat back, lost count of how many times Bellers or Tevez picked it up in their half, looked for the runs or support and there was none to be found. Pablo Zabaleta, true definition of a clogger, can't tackle, can't pass, can't shoot, slow and lethargic. Gareth Barry rivals Zab for clogger status, but at least has a decent pass on him at times. No creativity, should have been addressed with a proper box-to-box midfielder with some actual stamina, pace, creativity and the likes, but it wasn't. Instead we picked up an injured Patrick Viera for 6 months with the option of another year and going the way he is will be lucky to even get back from injury to make a start before the end of the season.

BL2blue said:
Rochdale Blue said:

it was a coin or stone that hit him first then a bottle as he was going down vds tried to get it of zabba i think but he gave it to the ref who put it in his pocket. what else would you expect of the scum fans

Ducado said:
There is some right bollocks talked on here, we did what we could and played well, quit the moaning, of course I am disappointed, but shit happens, onwards and upwards, too many City fans are always ready to rip in to us, we played well with a improvised defence

I'm not moaning that much I think the better team won and I'm gutted but you can't tell me you were happy with a three man defensive midfield? Was anybody? United have been defensively poor for some time and they were always going to score tonight no matter what we did. We just needed to get at them more. The players did the best they could I just feel that De Jong sits (excellent that's his job) but Barry and Zab don't have enough going forward and Ireland on from the start would have given us a better chance.

I thought the lads on the pitch did a fine job and were unlucky in the end, but the tactics were risky they could have won by a lot more. I predicted 2-2 and was almost right with Tevez breaking in the box near the end but that prediction was before I knew the formation.

Nothing wrong with the tactics.

In the final analysis we didn't have enough quality. Some of the players aren't good enough, some were not fully fit and some did very well but overall United had more quality.

In my opinion Mancini got the best out of what was available to him. We have narrowly lost over two legs to the team that has won the Prem. League for the past 3 seasons and may well win a fourth this season. To criticise Mancini is quite frankly pathetic.

vbr said:
They were shit tactics. Pablo Zabaleta, Gareth Barry and Nigel De Jong in the middle were never going to create anything in the way of clear-cut chances. SWP off form completely left Bellamy and Tevez to carry the attacking fight to the rag scum. Sat back, lost count of how many times Bellers or Tevez picked it up in their half, looked for the runs or support and there was none to be found. Pablo Zabaleta, true definition of a clogger, can't tackle, can't pass, can't shoot, slow and lethargic. Gareth Barry rivals Zab for clogger status, but at least has a decent pass on him at times. No creativity, should have been addressed with a proper box-to-box midfielder with some actual stamina, pace, creativity and the likes, but it wasn't. Instead we picked up an injured Patrick Viera for 6 months with the option of another year and going the way he is will be lucky to even get back from injury to make a start before the end of the season.

aww diddums. so mancini got his tactics wrong? but you go on to say it was because he didn't have the right players available and swp had a poor game.

I mean... come on, 3 of the first pick back four are out. ireland isn't fit, swp isn't really fit, adebayor has only just arrived back, rsc is out etc. no way nedum could have done anymore than boyata tonight.

he's been here 4 weeks....maybe the box-to-boxer is on his way? how quickly do you expect every problem to be adressed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.