Shakhtar (A)-Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are sometimes playing more like a traditional defence & even clearing the ball, at times. Sometimes we look almost like an Italian team rather than all pressing, then suddenly we press & push forward.

Pep doesn't have Messi.now, but this could become his best ever team if he sticks it out imo. He is still evolving, himself.

As good as we are and as good as we are getting, that Barca side is the best footballing team in history.

We’re not anywhere near there yet but if he sticks around we could well be in 2 years.

I say 2 years because David Silva will have to be a part of it if it happens.

Nice result and controlled the game from the off.

Could the armband makers make an armband that fits the little genius for the next game please?
Yeah there’s nothing worse than a ill fitting captains armband - spoilt the whole game for me - won’t be watching City again until the club address this - get it sorted Pep

As good as we are and as good as we are getting, that Barca side is the best footballing team in history.

We’re not anywhere near there yet but if he sticks around we could well be in 2 years.

I say 2 years because David Silva will have to be a part of it if it happens.

Imo, that Barca side played mostly against far less football educated opposition than in the current age.

And often had a very easy run of domestic games between Champs Lg games.

They had a core of genius players, but this City team is becoming far more versatile, which it needs to be.

Messi is the biggest difference.

Imo, that Barca side played mostly against far less football educated opposition than in the current age.

And often had a very easy run of domestic games between Champs Lg games.

They had a core of genius players, but this City team is becoming far more versatile, which it needs to be.

Messi is the biggest difference.

The football they played was better than ours and they controlled games like no other team has.

It’s hard to imagine more than we do but they really did.

They also won several CL’s and beat Madrid 5-0.

We’ve a way to go yet but I think if we keep the bald one, we’ll get there.

been said before (often tbh ), but some-one is gonna get trounced in the near future. Having multiple strike options right across the pitch, as opposed to a Harry Kane type, I expect chances to be snatched at and missed, as long as we keep up the high number that we do create. Maybe we need a bit of arrogance/cockiness, a little bit more composure, what-ever, we could have had a hat full tonight against a proper football team in their own back yard. This is what it's like to be City, the best team in the land and all the world

The football they played was better than ours and they controlled games like no other team has.

It’s hard to imagine more than we do but they really did.

They also won several CL’s and beat Madrid 5-0.

We’ve a way to go yet but I think if we keep the bald one, we’ll get there.

Barca didn't have to play against a back 10 every week, & got 90% of decisions they asked for, in every competition, rather than the shit teams being given 'the benefit' when kicking lumps out of them.

We will never win the Champions League if every big knockout game has most of the big decisions go in favour of the opposition & nor would Barca have done.

Most teams who play an open game v us, lose, including Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.